Depth as of now, Ourlads, but tweaked a little

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

JimY53

Pro Bowler
Name
JY53
2024-03-27_20-19-39.jpg

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
DL sticks out as being very thin right now. Need a couple of guys there.

Ramstien

Hall of Fame
Name
Ramstien
Early draft picks need to be focused on building up the DL and Edge.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
We need DT, edge and CB. The White signing is nice. But how much can we rely on a guy who's only played 10 games the past two years? I'd say that position is still in need. Re-signing Murchison was good for depth. I think defense should be priority the first 2 days of the draft. With all 4 picks.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
A combo of Latu and Sweat would improve that line very quickly.

André

Always far too invested
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Defense on paper looks terrible. We’re going to miss AD so much.
With the obvious agreement of missing AD so much, I am not sure I would say our defense looks horrible, especially assuming a lot of draft capital being spent on it. We have Kobie Turner, Byron Young, Ernest Jones, Darious Williams, Tre'Davious White, Quentin Lake/Cobie Durant and Kamren Curl who will all play key starting roles; young guys like Desjuan Johnson, Ochaun Mathis, Tre Tomlinson and Nick Hampton who could take a step forward, and quality depth/bench guys like Hoecht, Murchison, Kendrick, Rozeboom and Yeast.

Now, if those bench guys end up starting, that is where we will have a challenge. But if we get a DT, Edge and MLB coming out of the draft (and maybe a free safety - I so want a ball hawk back there), we will be set up pretty well.

I also know you said on paper, and that you know they will add to it, but I just wanted to say that the defense isn't far away from having the potential to be pretty good.

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
Defense on paper looks terrible. We’re going to miss AD so much.
Miss AD? No doubt.

Terrible? I don’t think so. We’ve upgraded the DB by adding Williams, Curl and White, and guys like Turner and Young should improve with experience.

With a couple of hits in the draft, I think our defense will be just fine.

WestCoastRam

Legend
Miss AD? No doubt.

Terrible? I don’t think so. We’ve upgraded the DB by adding Williams, Curl and White, and guys like Turner and Young should improve with experience.

With a couple of hits in the draft, I think our defense will be just fine.
Yes, but we are very dependent on a couple of hits in the draft. Not a horrible place to be but not great.

Ram Ts

Hall of Fame
The problem along the from 7 is absolutely no depth. Any injury would be devastating.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Need some big bodies on DL. NT Bobby Brown gets gassed real fast, averages just 20 some snaps. Need rotational guys there.