[Dec 2, 2018] [Dec 2, 2018] Rams @Detroit Lions (Detroit)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
Well, another Detroit game for us Rams fans. I’ll be there again. Anyone else going to be joining?

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I am looking at this one, and Chicago too.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
The wife and I are planning on driving from Missouri to see Rams at New Orleans. Lmk if anyone else plans to attend. 1st beers on me.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
It is looking very possible I could attend this game.

So far... me and Jack. Any others?

RamsCardsJazz

Starter
I am officially in for this game. Let’s get everyone who went to Detroit in 2016 to go again. It was a great time.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I am officially in for this game. Let’s get everyone who went to Detroit in 2016 to go again. It was a great time.

I haven’t bought my stuff yet; but I am a near certainty.

:yay:

RamzFanz

Damnit
Man, I'm not sure.

Last time we did this I had a blast but ended up with a large head wound. Couldn't remember where I was staying. Pissed off an Uber driver...

Yeah, that sounds like fun, I'm in!

Last edited:

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Man, I'm not sure.

Last time we did this I had a blast but ended up with a large head wound. Couldn't remember where I was staying. ticked off an Uber driver...

Yeah, that sounds like fun, I'm in!

Where have you been stranger???

Been wondering about you Brudda. Hope all is well.

RamzFanz

Damnit
Where have you been stranger???

Been wondering about you Brudda. Hope all is well.

I'm good. Life has derailed a bit over the last few years. Lost the Rams, my wife, finally got out of the house that I 100% renovated, and I really miss...

...the Rams!

I've reestablished and feel good. Still kinda sore about the move. The Rams move, not mine! More than I expected but I kept watching and have come to grips with it. We've, the Rams and I, sought therapy and are reconciling. More about the team and players than the stuff that was negative to me.

Missed you guys, thought of you often, and dropped in to read from time to time. ROD has great core people. Really, the best.

December 2nd in Detroit sounds like fun. There's a sentence I never thought I'd say!

Hope you're well. Loved meeting your family. Unfortunately, my sister moved to Florida and probably won't attend.

Last edited:

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I'm good. Life has derailed a bit over the last few years. Lost the Rams, my wife, finally got out of the house that I 100% renovated, and I really miss...

...the Rams!

I've reestablished and feel good. Still kinda sore about the move. The Rams move, not mine! More than I expected but I kept watching and have come to grips with it. We've, the Rams and I, sought therapy and are reconciling. More about the team and players than the stuff that was negative to me.

Missed you guys, thought of you often, and dropped in to read from time to time. ROD has great core people. Really, the best.

December 2nd in Detroit sounds like fun. There's a sentence I never thought I'd say!

Hope you're well. Loved meeting your family. Unfortunately, my sister moved to Florida and probably won't attend.

Sorry to hear about the tough times... Keep that chin up Brudda.

It's great to see you back here posting.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Are you going to be able to attend this game? You did well at coordinating everything last time.

I think I'm "out".

I had an unexpected family issue a couple of weeks ago and missed a week of work... while taking time off isn't my problem, I just don't think I can wedge in another day off to accommodate attending this game with a lot of other holiday distractions at the same time.

So, unfortunately... and I am really conflicted... I am not going to attend this time.

:rant:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Share some photos if you can!

Go bring home the WIN!!