"Dear Stan Kroenke": Do What's Right for Your Legacy, Home State and St. Louis

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ShaneG

Starter
(This has blown up on twitter and has received a terrific response today (Wednesday) I have shared a preview of the feature below with much, much more via the link below. I hope each of you enjoy it here on ROD.)

Dear Stan Kroenke: Do What’s Right for Your Legacy, Your State and St. Louis

Mr. Kroenke,

With you being the eighth largest landowner in the United States, I have no idea where you will ultimately receive this letter.

I’m not sure whether it will find you at your official residence in Columbia, Missouri, or overseas with Arsenal in London. Who knows, maybe you will view it while at one of your homes in Denver, Aspen, Malibu, Montana or Steamboat Springs. Or perhaps you will see it while in St. Louis – or Los Angeles -- to discuss a prospective new stadium development.

Wherever you happen to get it, however, I hope it finds you exceedingly well.

To begin, I feel it would be most appropriate to sincerely thank you for the extensive work you put in to bring the NFL to St. Louis -- both in agreeing to buy 30 percent of the Rams on the explicit precondition that they move here and in becoming the lead investor of the St. Louis Stallions’ expansion efforts prior to that.

With those endeavors considered, it is undoubtable you have been one of the best friends that St. Louis pro football has ever had.

Although I have never met you, Stan, and have only been in your presence either on the sidelines at training camp or in the locker room following a Rams home game, I have followed and researched your history in depth for years -- especially that which relates to your home state St. Louis Rams.

(Full read here. Thanks you very much for reading.. I hope each of you enjoy it):
http://www.insidestl.com/insideSTLc...-for-Your-Legacy-Your-State-and-St-Louis.aspx

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
This article and all other articles concerning a potential Rams move may be posted so that members can read the information but locked to prevent the usual LA vs. St. Louis fights.

Please support Shane by clicking the link at the bottom of his article. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.