Daytona 500

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
if you are a sports fan and have never gone, run to that bucket list and add it to your list. It is quite the spectacle even if you don't get NASCAR. The renovations done to the speedway this year make it a great venue and there is plenty to see for everyone, not to mention the Hooters restaurant across the street becomes the best one in the world come race week.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
image.jpg
image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 206

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Tell me about the guys you saw dressed up as Ricky Bobby and Shake N Bake.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Tell me about the guys you saw dressed up as Ricky Bobby and Shake N Bake.
I'll get my sister to send us the pictures she took of those two. They were dressed in the fire suits, must of been Halloween costume leftovers but Shake and Bake was even sporting some pork chops.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I found you once... you have purple sleeves and it looks like it might be section 379. I know that's you though.

How are you in it a 2nd time ?

This is better than a finding Waldo btw.
I changed seats during the race. I guess they took pics from left to right around the stands an d I moved up before they got back around to the higher section. I hope I don't cause a rip in the space/time continuum! :mrburnsevil:
Yes, purple sleeves, sec 479. I'm standing up also in the 1st row of the section looking back.

Last edited:

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I changed seats during the race. I guess they took pics from left to right around the stands an d I moved up before they got back around to the higher section. I hope I don't cause a rip in the space/time continuum! :mrburnsevil:
Yes, purple sleeves, sec 479. I'm standing up also in the 1st row of the section looking back.

You're sitting down in the shot of you that I spotted.

Looks like you are listening to some headphones... are those tuned into your favorite driver's radio communication?

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
You're sitting down in the shot of you that I spotted.

Looks like you are listening to some headphones... are those tuned into your favorite driver's radio communication?
Yes, those are my scanner headphones. You can listen to whichever driver you want and also the Nascar officials, broadcast teams for radio or TV, and track workers too. Some great banter goes on, especially from broadcast crews during commercial breaks.

If you scroll straight down, you see me standing in the same frame, kinda freaky.