Daniel Jeremiah's top 50: 2024 NFL Draft prospect rankings 2.0

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I wonder if the Rams would consider trading the Chiefs for Snead. I recently read that they want a sign and trade deal worked out with him.

I think there is a good chance that MIT hell is gone by 19.

Memphis Ram

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I wonder if the Rams would consider trading the Chiefs for Snead. I recently read that they want a sign and trade deal worked out with him.

Mitchell's Senior Bowl play and the way people are talking about his upcoming workout says the chances aren't too good for Mitchell at #19. He's supposed to run like the wind and lift the gym at the combine.

Oddly enough if it came down to trading for Sneed and giving him a big contract, I think I'd rather see the team trade up for Mitchell. Now Brian Burns, that's another thing altogether.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion

I'm gonna assume MIT hell is Mitchell. I agree, he likely could be gone, but, he isn't the only talented CB in the draft. I'd roll my chances with taking one at 19 for cheap, rather then sending our 1st and signing Snead to a huge extension.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Mitchell's Senior Bowl play and the way people are talking about his upcoming workout says the chances aren't too good for Mitchell at #19. He's supposed to run like the wind and lift the gym at the combine.

Oddly enough if it came down to trading for Sneed and giving him a big contract, I think I'd rather see the team trade up for Mitchell. Now Brian Burns, that's another thing altogether.
I agree. Hard pass for me.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well damn, I sure hope the NFL doesn't draft in order of DJ's prospect rankings :laugh2: Mitchell, Arnold and the Edges all gone by 19