Dak Prescott DUI Arrest.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Drunk driving in a 2016 Cadillac. So poor judgement in the DUI, and since he is already spending a future draft bonus apparently, another bit of poor judgement.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Just cost himself some money. What a dumbass. It's so easy not to drink and drive and yet people still do it. Don't get me wrong, I did when I was young but after watching half my friends get dui's or in bad accidents I stopped doing it and haven't since. I also never had hundred of thousands or millions of dollars on the line depending on my actions. Dumbass

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
tumblr_m4ctefpsMu1qbygev.gif

Wow. Some guys had him around 5th among QB's.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I wouldn't pass judgement so harshly without the details.
I am more intrigued how he could be driving a 2016 escalade while in college

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
He worked 60 hours a week and saved his money since he was 15. Duh.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Good grief. Hello midround bargain.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Good grief. Hello midround bargain.
A good deal that sits in a corner is not necessarily a good deal. #JohnnyFootball2

Still, we don't know the full story but if nothing else, it sure would put a big question mark in your brain before investing a high pick.

WestCoastRam

Legend
I hate to say this cause I don't want it to sound like I'm condoning a DUI but I think they're looked at less severely than many other transgressions. Unless there are other details that come out that aggravate the situation, I don't think we'll see it affect his draft stock much... a little, not much.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Dak is known to be a good young man and team player, so he'll bounce back and end up a starter at some point in the NFL. I really like the kid, personally, and like him even more if he slides because while he's got a lot to learn I think he's gonna get there. I'd love to see him added midrounds after a slide, even if the Rams get a QB in round 1. Stack that QB room!

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
He now would only enter my board as a late day 3 pick. Cant waste resources & $$$ on QB being this dumb imho

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Just cost himself some money. What a dumbass. It's so easy not to drink and drive and yet people still do it. Don't get me wrong, I did when I was young but after watching half my friends get dui's or in bad accidents I stopped doing it and haven't since. I also never had hundred of thousands or millions of dollars on the line depending on my actions. Dumbass

A very long time ago, I started a simple practice that has kept me out of trouble. Bars in PA close at 2 on weekends. So by midnight I was really tapering off. Then the last hour I would have a few glasses of water. Always sobered me up for the ride home and kept the hangovers away. I never had trouble with self control like that because I had too many friends with DUIs. It is not that hard of a practice to do.

He went to Mi$$I$$iPPi