Customize my Draft

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

TexasRam

Legend
Ok draftniks, I think some of you might be missing one scenario. It’s possible Mcvay believes in Wolford and is willing to roll the dice with The Wolf in order to spend cap on other positions.

Just a hunch but with Wolf being in the system and the look on Mcvays face and the excitement in his voice after The Cardinals game, this scenario might in play.

I don’t start my scouting until much later than most of you so don’t have an opinion on any of the college players.

So someone mock me an offseason that includes the following:

Trading Goff to offload his contract

Giving the reigns to Wolford but allowing for a very cheap backup if you want.

Resigning Floyd

Fill the Center/guard spot

Get a top blocking TE

Fill the other holes via your draft knowledge.

GO!

Dz1

Go Hurricanes...
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Danger Zone
I'm a U of Miami homer they got a DE Phillips that came to the U from UCLA.

He had some injury issues while at UCLA sat out ,then returned to Miami .

He's mostly projected top 40, but if he falls he's a player.

Would love to see AD get help on that line.

Don't know of a Blocking TE, but Brevon Jordan is coming out and IMHO he can become an Elite Receiving TE, maybe.

If he fell to our 2nd, O Hell Yeah.

On the Wolf, I would like to see more of him,everyone that has worked with him has nothing but praise.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I love Wolford's game but we're gonna bring in a vet QB and probably draft a QB too. No way we can trust the guy to stay healthy when he slides headfirst and lets dudes take potshots at his head. There were at least 3 nasty hits on his head vs Arizona plus probably a few more where he could have been hurt had the defender hit him right. Then right away in Seattle he gets hurt doing the same shit. That means we can't trust the guy plain and simple and I hate to say it just as much as I hate to criticize Goff. Because yes I think he's a really nice fit with McVay and this offense he's just gonna get killed because for all his smarts he's a dumbass when it comes to self-preservation.

OnceARam

Hall of Fame
I just saw this thread. In retrospect, it's quite the read. @TexasRam comes off like Nostradamus. And @Merlin is hilarious. Thank goodness we don't have to depend on a backup QB to win us games. LOL.