Currently tied for 2nd WC slot

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
Dallas lost, so they're 2-2. So are a ton of teams. Right now only Ari, Atl, GB and Car have better records than us in the NFC.

Season on.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
Who wants the wild card? I still see a division that is there to be won!

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Who wants the wild card? I still see a division that is there to be won!
True, and we currently hold potential tiebreakers with the team ahead and directly behind us. Just saying where we stand right now.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
And since we won... if we play like we did the 2nd half today and during the Seattle game, I could see us going 12-4 (losses to Pack and Bengals on the road). The rest of our schedule after the bye is pretty soft.

jap

Legend
We get a bye after the Pack, right? We need to play to achieve one of the two best conference records so we earn another bye the 1st week of post season. With TGII as our offensive stabilizer, we can settle down and refine & possibly enhance our O,

Ky Ram

Pro Bowler
And since we won... if we play like we did the 2nd half today and during the Seattle game, I could see us going 12-4 (losses to Pack and Bengals on the road). The rest of our schedule after the bye is pretty soft.
Can you really pencil us in as a win or loss against anyone right now? We could potentially go in to Green Bay and beat the dog sh-t out of them and come back and lose to the bears. We just need to work on being a consistently good team. If we do that there isn't a team in the NFL we can't beat.

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
Let's go for 14-2 !!!!!!!!!!!!

So pumped after Gurley performance.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Combined record of those remaining on our schedule, 20 - 26. Upset GB next week and Katie bar the door!

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
One game at time.
This is true. But then something remarkable happened in the second half with the Rams offense, and that somethone was the RB we hoped that we drafted, showing us on the field. We are NOT the same old rams. Using Gurley and Austin at the same time, My God I SAW A PLAYOFF TEAM YESTERDAY!.......We have a Bellcow RB that should help us extend drives, and break a big one for a TD almost EVERY game.

Screw that same ole Rams personna, because we arn't that team anymore!...Thanks Todd

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
This is true. But then something remarkable happened in the second half with the Rams offense, and that somethone was the RB we hoped that we drafted, showing us on the field. We are NOT the same old rams. Using Gurley and Austin at the same time, My God I SAW A PLAYOFF TEAM YESTERDAY!.......We have a Bellcow RB that should help us extend drives, and break a big one for a TD almost EVERY game.

Screw that same ole Rams personna, because we arn't that team anymore!...Thanks Todd
I'm not sure it was all down to Gurley - props to our young O-line in opening up some major holes for him, good team win - we're still a work in progress, but we're heading in the right direction...

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We beat Green Bay we go undefeated the rest of the year. Lose the game, we don't win another. Lol.
My daughter asked me what bipolar means. I said, well it's like being a Rams fan.....

A55VA6

Legend
If the season ended today, we would face the Cardinals in the Wildcard Round:

Screen Shot 2015-10-06 at 4.45.07 PM.png

http://www.nfl.com/playoffs/playoff-picture

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
We beat Green Bay we go undefeated the rest of the year. Lose the game, we don't win another. Lol.
My daughter asked me what bipolar means. I said, well it's like being a Rams fan.....
Ain't it the truth. Our first half offense against 'Zona still scares me, and I don't know from week to week which Rams team will show up. But... hey, standings are standings. I won't be super down if we lose to the Packers so long as we look like an NFL team, not that... thing... that trotted out against Washington.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Let's just hope the referees gift to the Hags don't come back to bite us . Ridiculous

Kohl420

UDFA
Name
Kohl
Nooo, not the Cincy game. I'll be traveling there from St. Louis. It will be my first away game experience.