Currently in hospital with severe nerve spasms, UTI, and sepsis.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I'm admittedly very worried about the lattermost. The spasms are a bitch and a half; morphine, oxy, Flexeril, none of it has helped with the pain (morphine actually made me feel worse), and it just lances up my left leg and groin without warning and without knowledge of where the pain (which I liken to a hot knife slicing through those parts of my body). I'm running 100.1, feel too weak to sit up on my own, can't eat because I've vomited, getting fluids through IVs. But I nearly died from sepsis the last time I had it (2016), and I'm...scared.

I've never been one for prayers, but please guys, I'm scared and in horrifying pain.

ArkyRamsFan

Pro Bowler
I will pray for healing for you in the name of Jesus/Yahshua Messiah.

There is power in that Name!!!

~ArkyRamsFan~

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Hang in there. Prayers to you and your doctor.

SWAdude

And don't call me Shirley
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
Our prayers are with you @Memento .

Stay strong, keep fighting.

The entire RAMS team and their fan base will always need your passion.

We have to get you better soon! It is a bye week so we will concentrate on YOU getting back to the starting lineup!!!

Londoner

Twitchy sophomore.
I've never been one for prayers, but please guys, I'm scared and in horrifying pain.
I’m not religious, so I won’t be praying for you.

However, I do wish you a full and speedy recovery.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
You're in the best place. Hope you're better soon.

Memento

Name
Jemma
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thank you all for the well-wishes, everyone. Much love to you.

Thankfully, the sepsis was caught early on or it could've been much worse. Still have nerve pain and the UTI to deal with, and I've recently learned that my glucose levels are at the exact range of type 2 diabetes, but I'm thankful that it wasn't as bad as last time.

Again, much love to everyone here. Your kindness means the absolute world to me, especially as bad as this year has been to me in personal levels.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Thank you all for the well-wishes, everyone. Much love to you.

Thankfully, the sepsis was caught early on or it could've been much worse. Still have nerve pain and the UTI to deal with, and I've recently learned that my glucose levels are at the exact range of type 2 diabetes, but I'm thankful that it wasn't as bad as last time.

Again, much love to everyone here. Your kindness means the absolute world to me, especially as bad as this year has been to me in personal levels.
Always, we have your back @Memento . Wishing you a quick recovery.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Thankfully your biggest fear doesn't look like its as serious as you thought. Now its just a matter of managing the pain. Hang in there Memento. Sending prayers your way that they can manage the pain and get you back home.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I pray that that your doctors have perfect knowledge and wisdom in your treatment, Jemma. Believe that you receive, in Jesus' name.

It's going to be ok.

Tano

Legend
I just saw this. Glad you are thru the worst part.

I just hope the recovery goes quickly.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Really glad to hear the worst is over. Keep fighting that good fight.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I just now saw this. Hate to see you in so much pain Memsie. Hope for the best for you. You're a big part of the ROD family. Kick this shit to the curb and get better. You know we're all pulling for you.

Vapor

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Vapor
Prayers your way. Hang in there. Heath is everything.

Memento

Name
Jemma
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Update: Just got out of the hospital, thank holy fate. It took Dilaudad to curb the worst of the pain, and a whole hell of a lot of IV antibiotics for the UTI (and I'm still going to get antibiotics afterwards), but I'm out, and I can't wait to see our Rams kick ass.

Thank you guys so much for everything you've said. From the bottom of my heart and the tip of my soul, thank you. I love every one of you like family.

Juice

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
@Memento Sorry I am late on all this. I work all the time. I'm glad you're out of the hospital and on your way to healing. My wife was in the hospital with sepsis earlier in the year. That is some really scary stuff. I was out of my mind for a little while. Glad that you are on the up.