Cryptids

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Have you seen one?

We have threads on UFO's, and so why not for these? The supposedly true stories that I have heard tell of creatures found mostly in the deep woods of National Parks, but not always. Yetis, Bigfoots, Sasquatch seem to be the most prevalent. But there are also "Dogmen", which stand on two "feet" mostly, with dog legs and a ferocious wolf head, mostly. Sometimes large winged creatures are seen flying around Mt Raineer in Washington state, with 30ft wing spans. Sometimes the Cryptids sound like long extinct reptiles.

Park Ranger stories seem to be the norm, since they spend their time in remote places inside the Parks in which they work. Do you call BS, or are you a true believer like @Merlin ?

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
This fat bitch was in my neighborhood about a month ago and I got a perfectly clear pic...

IMG_5424.jpg

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Not recently but I know a few Dodos.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
My favorite is the Nova Scotia Wendigo! ~ @CGI_Ram

ozarkram

Hall of Shame
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It has been widely known in cryptid circles for years that bigfoots are born fuzzy and shaky. This has made it very difficult to get clear photos. It is thought this is a natural defense mechanism developed over the years. A break thru may have been made at the last meeting when Joe suggested shaking the camera while taking the picture might balance things for a clearer photo. Sadly he thru up and passed out before he could complete the presentation. So this is still in the testing phase.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter