Cricket is a much better sport than most of you realise

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamUK

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Just kiddin'

the mueller report see GIF

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
i love cricket, fantastic sport. Well I don’t love it too much at the minute as we’re getting smashed in Australia like we always do.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
i love cricket, fantastic sport. Well I don’t love it too much at the minute as we’re getting smashed in Australia like we always do.
I enjoy the hell out of it. Unfortunately most of the time if it's on TV here it's at like 4am but yeah I've definitely watched it before and will stop channel surfing if I see it on the guide.

RamUK

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I actually had a season ticket for Derbyshire back in the 80s and have been to a few England games. I was being a tad tongue-in-cheek, but I must admit I don't like it as I once did. If you couldn't get pissed I doubt I'd have ever gone to a game.

About 15 years ago I was back in the UK for a few days and I went round to a couple who are some of my best friends for the Saturday night. Rach (the wife) had had a few and started going on about how brilliant her nephew was at cricket and that he'd play for England one day.

We were like "yeah, yeah, shut the fuck up you know less than zero about cricket'.

Her nephew was (and amazingly, still is) Joe Root.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
The fake ass time clock in soccer is something I will never be able to accept.

There's no chance in hell that I'll ever watch a sport that literally has games lasting more than 24 hours. I stopped watching baseball years ago partly because of that and those games don't even come close to taking THAT long.

Nah

Tano

Legend
Yeah - any game that takes longer than 4 hours to play - sorry I couldwatch for an hour or so but then I would have to move on since I know it has another 23 hours to go

Edit - is the end of a cricket game as tense as the end of a baseball game?

IE Rams

Pro Bowler
Yeah - any game that takes longer than 4 hours to play - sorry I couldwatch for an hour or so but then I would have to move on since I know it has another 23 hours to go

Edit - is the end of a cricket game as tense as the end of a baseball game?
I love cricket, especially the ODIs and 20/20 games. I think if anyone can watch a full baseball game, 20/20 cricket is great.

And yes, Tano, the last couple overs in a tight cricket match is just as intense as the bottom in the 9th with a one run lead, bases loaded and no outs. Now take that to an international level with India playing Pakistan, or England-Australia and you got some serious fucking cardiac intensity.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I've watched entire games only to realize I have no idea wtf happened.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
This is how they play cricket in China :

1644195090369.png

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
Not a massive fan of Cricket… but will keep it on in the background during an Aussie summer … was in shock when one of the all time greats passed away last week, aged only 52. From my hometown. Anyone interested, will just leave this here.

View: https://youtu.be/f7bMvzd8KwE

RIP Shane Warne.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Very sad that he died so young. In sport the word legend gets bandied around far too easily but he definitely was. The best spin bowler I’ve ever seen and I’ll doubt I’ll see a better one in the rest of my life. RIP.