Cowherd puts it into perspective

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DzRams

Rookie
Name
Desmal M

It's even more stunning than what he said. At 6:08 he stated: "The fact that you could block that front at all is a testament to great coaching."

It's even worse than he said. They didn't block the front. Hutch had a free pass by Acuri every pass play. The fact that they were generating offense despite that is crazy work.

Once we get healthy...IF we get healthy, this team will be fine.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
It's even more stunning than what he said. At 6:08 he stated: "The fact that you could block that front at all is a testament to great coaching."

It's even worse than he said. They didn't block the front. Hutch had a free pass by Acuri every pass play. The fact that they were generating offense despite that is crazy work.

Once we get healthy...IF we get healthy, this team will be fine.
To be fair, he did say ‘at all’. They blocked it well enough to nearly win the game and well enough to generate offense.

Sure the Rams adjusted, but we’ve seen teams do that against the Rams and AD for years. The quick passing game is a legitimate tactic.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
To be fair, he did say ‘at all’. They blocked it well enough to nearly win the game and well enough to generate offense.

Sure the Rams adjusted, but we’ve seen teams do that against the Rams and AD for years. The quick passing game is a legitimate tactic.
Yeah that is where McVay is the best in the league. At manufacturing completions underneath to move the chains. Which is partially why he disregards the run as he does, maddening as it is.

DzRams

Rookie
Name
Desmal M

I agree. I'm just irritated by Hutch's free passes to the QB. Apart from Arcuri though, the rest of the makeshift line did ok.

The quick passing game showed McVay's and Stafford's genius. Our OL was so beat up I don't know that I've ever been more impressed with McVay's ability to scheme and Stafford's ability to pick apart a defense. My one regret from the game is that we didn't see the quick passing game in the 4th quarter when trying to run out the clock.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
Not sure where he got his stats, but I get what he's saying.
If we had Puka and a fully healthy OL the entire game, no way we lose.

Da-Rock

Pro Bowler
I still wish McVay wasn't a "2nd half" destroyer of worlds and did it for all 4 quarters, but yeah....healthy Rams yesterday and we kill em!