Cowboys Fans After the Rams Game

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Living in Dallas, this loss was weird. Compared to any prior Cowgals game (especially a loss), it was eerily quiet. Some of that had to do with the success of the Stars (in the Stanley Cup championship). But it was almost like the political candidates press coverage. If it's negative, simply don't report on it.

Monday got some coverage but the loss was out of the news by Tuesday.

Very unusual... normally, these fans basically go nuts when the Cowgals lose.

Regardless... I truly enjoyed the game. As many on here know, I've been away for some time. Lots going on - not the least of which is the Pandemic.

Frankly, I wasn't expecting much - what with all the defections.

I was most pleasantly surprised!

Go Rams!!

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Living in Dallas, this loss was weird. Compared to any prior Cowgals game (especially a loss), it was eerily quiet. Some of that had to do with the success of the Stars (in the Stanley Cup championship). But it was almost like the political candidates press coverage. If it's negative, simply don't report on it.

Monday got some coverage but the loss was out of the news by Tuesday.

Very unusual... normally, these fans basically go nuts when the Cowgals lose.

Regardless... I truly enjoyed the game. As many on here know, I've been away for some time. Lots going on - not the least of which is the Pandemic.

Frankly, I wasn't expecting much - what with all the defections.

I was most pleasantly surprised!

Go Rams!!
Great to see you

LARAMSinFeb.

Hall of Fame
Really disappointed in McCarthy not accepting the OPI and not being accountable. How childish. Other coaches make me appreciate McVay so much....