COPS 25 years strong!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
I don't watch much tv but when I do its always been the only entertainment and "real" reality show for me, personally. Just puts some things in perspective...life as chosen by those who choose to do so. Ahhh one of the major epidemics of our society.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I remember when COPS was huge in the 80's. I came up with an idea for a skit called THUGS. Same show except filmed from the point of view of the criminals by them in real time.
Running from the police, doing live drug deals, telling stories about how they always get away, working on the getaway car, talking shit about how dumb the cops are, pointing out the areas where the cops never go cruising, fighting over who gets the bigger score cut. Also the cops faces are blurred out.

RmsLegends

Rookie
I remember when COPS was huge in the 80's. I came up with an idea for a skit called THUGS. Same show except filmed from the point of view of the criminals by them in real time.
Running from the police, doing live drug deals, telling stories about how they always get away, working on the getaway car, talking crap about how dumb the cops are, pointing out the areas where the cops never go cruising, fighting over who gets the bigger score cut. Also the cops faces are blurred out.

LMAO...that is funny as hell bro. I think I would watch it and enjoy it..............LOL Awesome bro awesome......LOL That is funny as hell........LMAO Two thumbs up bro two thumbs up :ROFLMAO:

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Running from the police, doing live drug deals, telling stories about how they always get away, working on the getaway car, talking crap about how dumb the cops are, pointing out the areas where the cops never go cruising, fighting over who gets the bigger score cut. Also the cops faces are blurred out.

If you ever get around to making the show, let me know I got a few good stories from my dark past.lol

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I have had my fill of seeing it from the criminals side. But it was interesting to get their perspective over the years. In the end I just got frustrated because they don't change their habits. Some just get smarter about how to stay out of trouble, but many just accept that it is who they are. Once they get a felony they throw in the towel and quit trying be ause they figure they will never get work after that.

Your show would be interesting to many but I am afraid it would just educate the next man up as to how to get away with it.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
Bad senior citizens, bad senior citizens, whatcha gonna do? Whatcha gonna do when they come for you?

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
The tool that used to (maybe still does) narrate that show or emcee or whatever, used to be a local sheriff around the Portland area when I first moved to Oregon. I remember him running to be the top dog. When he lost, the show COPS started. Probably a better gig for him.