Congrats to St. Louis...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
I imagine there are many long-time St. Louis Rams fans who are happy the St Louis Blues just won their first Stanley Cup.

Not easy to be a sports fan in St Louis, glad they got a championship.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
In.

Before those whack job mods move the thread.

C5EE5647-5A19-4D05-B856-4EE7F0A9D47F.jpeg

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I've literally been crying since I woke up and saw that they won.

LET'S GO BLUES!!

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I don’t watch Hockey. Since the Rams left I’ve shunned the Cards and the Blues....jealousy I guess.

But it really is nice to see them win. It was great seeing Brett Hull in the stands.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Congrats Blues fans for helping me to drink Bostonian tears....:redcard:

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
The Blues has never won the cup before???

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Wow, even LA had won one... didn’t realize with how storied the Blues franchise is that they’d never won it all.

Gratz to a deserving franchise

Edit: on my phone and have fat fingers... meant to type Blues, not Blurs...

Last edited:

Zaphod

Hall of Fame
When I was young enough, I used to love playing hockey, ice, roller, street, heck whenever a certain sinkhole we called a lake would freeze over we'd play there all day, but what money I could scrounge went to skates, stick, pads, very rarely tickets, although I do fondly remember getting drunk at whomever's house in Dog Town, and then walking over to the checker dome for select events where opposing fans would be in equal or higher numbers for what was sure to be a fun time for a bunch of south side hoosiers.

Growing up I played every position, finally stopped after a combination of hurting my back playing goalie and I couldn't really skate anymore after messing up my knees with Kung Fu, so I kind of dropped the sport that I enjoyed playing but couldn't really enjoy watching.

That said, after 52 years the Blues really struggled with solvency and were a perpetual risk to leave the city, it's so great to see them bring the Stanley Cup to St. Louis.

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
ANYONE besides frikken Boston!! Seriously though... congrats to the Blues and their fans!!!! And by the way @Mackeyser ... the Kings have 2 Cups :hiding:

Ram65

Legend
Congrats to Blues and their fans. When I heard they won their first I was very surprised. That's a long wait. Glad for the St. Louis posters here and everywhere.

Da-Rock

Pro Bowler
I don't watch Hockey either, but I found myself cheering for them....so many years of being a St. Louis fan....it just doesn't go away that quickly. :)

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
The Blues has never won the cup before???

Nope been in the league since the Richard Milhous Nixon administration (1968) and until last night, had not won a cup before, so congrats to the Blues and to all Boston fans.
source.gif

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Congrats to St Louis Blues fans.

You have vaulted the Phoenix Suns even higher on the list of franchise championship futility in a city.
0-52 and counting....

Psycho_X

Legend
Such a great win for the city. So happy today. The fifth city now with NFL, MLB, NHL, and NBA championships to its name? New York, Boston, LA, and Philly the others? Think I saw that statistic last night. Still a great sports town.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Blues first season was '67-'68. Nixon administration began in '69. FWIW
Well, Nixon was beating Hubert Humphrey and George Wallace like a drum, it may have seemed like Nixon was Prez already when he won it Nov.8, 1968.