Combine Screwed Us

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The three guys I wanted at #31 were Montez Sweat, Devin Bush, and Jeff Simmons. Sweat and Bush blew up the Combine and are almost certainly gone. Simmons is an iffy proposition at best. I guess the one good thing is that we can trade down into the Second and take Jachai Polite after he damaged his stock.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Yeah, I felt the same way with Harry. No way he goes second round after his Combine. Well, back to the drawing board.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
We still may get Bradbury unless Minnesota or Seattle scoops him up before.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Sweat is a beast!!!! He doesn't make it out of the top dozen picks.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That's the beauty of 31 . We keep hearing that player A is most definitely gone now but unless teams are allowed to draft multiple players with one pick then it's just not possible . There are like 15-20 defensive players with first round grades . Unless every team in front of us literally ignores offense then a gem will fall .And if there is an unprecedented run on defense then we'll get a hell of an offensive lineman or tight end .

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Continuing to screw us, David Long and Chase Winovich, two of my favorite mid-round steal candidates, blew up at the Combine.

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
That means others are dropping right? By the nature of the draft someone else has to be dropping. Hopefully somebody good.

Giles

Pro Bowler
Name
Giles
I really like Thornhill from Virginia. But the rams will have to pick him up at 31 or trade back to get him now.

8to12

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
I liked what I saw from some of the LB's yesterday and DB's today. At LB, Drue Tranquill, Bobby Okereke, Jordan Jones, and Cody Barton all ran well and looked fluid in field drills. I was concerned about Jordan Jones, but he was faster in the 40 and looked smooth running in the coverage drills. Okereke also looked natural in drills in addition to his good week of practice at the Senior Bowl where a couple of scouts said he was one of the best coverage LB's.
With the Safeties, Darnell Savage & Will Harris turned my head today. They ran faster than previous listed 40 times. And, they both looked sharp in back pedal and change of direction drills ; both could turn their hips and run without losing ground.
At CB, I thought Michael Jackson, Justin Layne & Isaiah Johnson looked good in field drills in addition to their solid testing.
I am feeling good that the Rams are going to end up with some quality football players in the middle rounds that will be able to compete for starting jobs at ILB and Safety.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Continuing to screw us, David Long and Chase Winovich, two of my favorite mid-round steal candidates, blew up at the Combine.

So all your candidates blew up the combine, IMO, they found out that they were high on your list and it gave them a boost of confidence to move up into the upper echelon of the NFL Draft. Going forward maybe you can have some code names for these players, so it does not leak out.;)