Colin Cowherd decides if he is IN or OUT on these potential playoff teams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Nice.
Paraphrasing Colin here, says Rams are 0-2 vs the 49ers, but 7-2 vs the rest of the league. Dont have a flaw. Goff is really good when comfortable and he would be vs the other teams
Pretty reasonable take

Reddog99

Pro Bowler
Yep Colin hit the nail on the head imo. We're a good team with a good defense but we struggle against San Fran.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm still IN on this team. We're not the favorite but I'm fine with that. I like us being the dog, the team everyone disregards. I just hope they don't keep us on the edge of our seats until the final game wrt winning a playoff spot. It would be nice to relax that last game but you know the Rams don't like to make it easy on us. :ROFLMAO:

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I'm still IN on this team. We're not the favorite but I'm fine with that. I like us being the dog, the team everyone disregards. I just hope they don't keep us on the edge of our seats until the final game wrt winning a playoff spot. It would be nice to relax that last game but you know the Rams don't like to make it easy on us. :ROFLMAO:

I've lost my confidence in the team. The Oline can force its will running, especially without Whitworth. They only have two receivers to concern defenses. The backs are not active in the passing game. It's a finesse offense. It lacks another receiving weapon. We alk hoped that Van (fastest guy at the Sr. Bowl) Jefferson could be that threat but for whatever reason he's not used as a deep threat. He's not much of a threat at all. Reynolds is easily erased by good defenses. Running backs don't run routes. Is that because McVay doesn't trust them or they don't know how to run them correctly? Without everything fire at once Goff is mistake prone. I don't just mean turnovers. He also makes bad decisions and bad throws that lead to too many stalled drives.

The defense has been great but the SF game concerns me in that the win could have been sealed and they let it slip away.

The return game sucks.

I don't see this as a true Superbowl contender right now. They just aren't putting a complete effort together each week. There are too many holes.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I've lost my confidence in the team. The Oline can force its will running, especially without Whitworth. They only have two receivers to concern defenses. The backs are not active in the passing game. It's a finesse offense. It lacks another receiving weapon. We alk hoped that Van (fastest guy at the Sr. Bowl) Jefferson could be that threat but for whatever reason he's not used as a deep threat. He's not much of a threat at all. Reynolds is easily erased by good defenses. Running backs don't run routes. Is that because McVay doesn't trust them or they don't know how to run them correctly? Without everything fire at once Goff is mistake prone. I don't just mean turnovers. He also makes bad decisions and bad throws that lead to too many stalled drives.

The defense has been great but the SF game concerns me in that the win could have been sealed and they let it slip away.

The return game sucks.

I don't see this as a true Superbowl contender right now. They just aren't putting a complete effort together each week. There are too many holes.
All fair points and agreed on all of them. But there are so many flawed teams in the NFC that I still feel like "why not us?" Hoping that we get Whit back (we are going to need him to make a run IMO) and that Akers settles in and starts firing the F off. If those things happen we have a chance. :beer2:

NoCoNite

ILoveGoffBalls
Name
ILoveGoffBalls
Yep Colin hit the nail on the head imo. We're a good team with a good defense but we struggle against San Fran.
Seattle went through the same thing in the Jeff fisher era.
We’d always give Seattle a tough time.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Seattle went through the same thing in the Jeff fisher era.
We’d always give Seattle a tough time.

Well will see ?

My prediction is The Rams F—-D Up!

How The Rams let The 9ers get back into The Playoff Race!!

It’s like McVays Grandfather worked for them & helped them win SuperBowls over the years.

It’s like Mcvay owes Shanahan a favor for Life?

Point being I think The 9ers have a chance & The Rams season comes down to this weekend & how they play against Arizona

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
All fair points and agreed on all of them. But there are so many flawed teams in the NFC that I still feel like "why not us?" Hoping that we get Whit back (we are going to need him to make a run IMO) and that Akers settles in and starts firing the F off. If those things happen we have a chance. :beer2:

I’m still pissed MCVAY passed 5 straight times to END The Game against The 9ers.

Actually now I have to go back & watch the game again. Makes it worse about Rob Havenstien. 3rd & 4 he gave up a quick edge sack.
Akers had 3 carries for 10 yards after his TD.Havenstien missed a block or the design of the play was wrong.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter

To think Bel-A-Cheat might a role in The Rams not making the Playoffs.

NE just beat Arizona to give The Rams a Free Ticket to The Playoffs. The Rams loss to a Waking Up 9ers team.

Miami had The Rams number.It goes back to The SuperBowl loss to NE & N my Mcvay not handling the Zero Defense?
I don’t know but I would Hate to think The Rams gave the 9ers Hope & NE screws The Rams Once Again.

I’m not a NE Hater for Ever,but I still know the Raiders game & the Tuck Rule.NE always seems to get & cheat to have that advantage.

Throwing caution to the wind.

dang

Legend
Unless Goff settles down and quits turning the ball over more than once a game I think the Rams struggle to get into the playoffs and cannot go on a run thru the playoffs. It’s all on Goff and protecting Goff.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think 9 wins will get a WC in the NFC. And IMO there isnt a team in the running that I dont think the Rams can beat. Including San Fran. The last 3 losses came with the 49ers making a play on offense to seal the deal. Beating a team 3 times in a season is a tall order and the Rams be the ones making the big play "next time"