Cody davis

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
He started out on fire in the preseason. He has all the tangibles. He has SOME of the intangibles. Is he the future?....His destiny is only his, my brother.

lockdnram21

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
He started out on fire in the preseason. He has all the tangibles. He has SOME of the intangibles. Is he the future?....His destiny is only his, my brother.

my real question is does he have the range because i heard he was stiff with his hips.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
my real question is does he have the range because i heard he was stiff with his hips.
My real answer is, his hips have nothing to do with him being an effective safety.

I'm not sure where he is right now, or where he'll be next year, but I do know, that he will have to play better, and take better angles, and play with more instinct--know where you are supposed to play, and that will help him play with range. Ability has nothing to do with it, when it comes to Davis. Athletically, and measurables, he has it.

lockdnram21

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
My real answer is, his hips have nothing to do with him being an effective safety.

I'm not sure where he is right now, or where he'll be next year, but I do know, that he will have to play better, and take better angles, and play with more instinct--know where you are supposed to play, and that will help him play with range. Ability has nothing to do with it, when it comes to Davis. Athletically, and measurables, he has it.

good answer.