OFFICIAL Coaching carousel 2022/2023 version

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Hiring process being followed to ensure fairness for all candidates is more important than cronyism. NFL fighting an image of the boys club and here we have an owner hiring a completely unqualified individual because they are friends.
He is the owner, has met the lame criteria placed on him to appease the PC crowd and hasn’t hired anyone yet. Telling someone how to spend their millions of dollars isn’t American. Thinking anyone in this business isn’t looking for the absolute best option to run their team, not buying it.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Hiring process being followed to ensure fairness for all candidates is more important than cronyism. NFL fighting an image of the boys club and here we have an owner hiring a completely unqualified individual because they are friends.
Wait what hiring did I miss? So far as I saw only Reich was hired and didn't know he was friends with the owner.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If that happens, wouldn't it give the fucking-49ers two 3rd round comp picks in 2023 and two more in 2024?
I think they'd have three in 2023, one in 2024, and one in 2025. (They already have three in 2023 and one in 2024.)

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If that happens, wouldn't it give the fucking-49ers two 3rd round comp picks in 2023 and two more in 2024?
Not sure, there were talks you couldn't get 2 in a single year it would be one in 3 straight years but since it hasn't happened yet nobody really knows.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Raheem deserves the job. I hope he gets it. It benefits us, but the guy deserves another shot. And then send me Ejiro Evero or Vic Fangio, please.

I'm still honestly hoping beyond hope that we keep Henderson on (he's been a fantastic D-line coordinator, and I think he'd excel as a DC), but I wouldn't be opposed to Evero and have Aubrey Pleasant on as DBs coach.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Raheem deserves the job. I hope he gets it. It benefits us, but the guy deserves another shot. And then send me Ejiro Evero or Vic Fangio, please.
Rumor is Reich is trying to make Fangio the highest paid DC and get it done fast before any of these DC's get a promotion

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm still honestly hoping beyond hope that we keep Henderson on (he's been a fantastic D-line coordinator, and I think he'd excel as a DC), but I wouldn't be opposed to Evero and have Aubrey Pleasant on as DBs coach.
Would be the first in all the coordinators that McVay has promoted from within so not holding my breath for it to happen with Hendo.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
That's a joke right?
A Head Coach CAN be more of a CEO than a "nuts-and-bolts" strategist, technician, teacher and football coach.

An NFL Coordinator MUST be a "nut-and-bolts football coach"; and that requires coaching experience.

I don't think Saturday is qualified to be an NFL Head Coach but he is REALLY Not qualified to be a Coordinator..

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
A Head Coach CAN be more of a CEO than a "nuts-and-bolts" strategist, technician, teacher and football coach.

An NFL Coordinator MUST be a "nut-and-bolts football coach"; and that requires coaching experience.

I don't think Saturday is qualified to be an NFL Head Coach but he is REALLY Not qualified to be a Coordinator..
Think I already said that,but if not I agree.Raheem Morris is such a good coach he could do everything.
-What would be cool in a sense would be Morris as a OC & Mcvay as a DC. They both would do well,except that’s not there forty. The flare & style would be interesting.
The thing I like about Mcvay & Morris is they are both still students of the game & still learning.They push each other.

Don’t want to blow up this thread though. The coaching changes(openings) will be interesting.Could The Rams get Evero back,or is he going to be a DC somewhere else? Does Morris even comeback as The Rams DC.
What will Staley do. I find THIS OFF-SEASON with COACHES THE CRAZYIEST EVER! Monday the dominoes start to FALL.