OFFICIAL Coaching carousel 2022/2023 version

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Sure would be a windfall to see a third round pick for Morris plus get to restack this coordinator position with someone who is more aggressive on calls. Hurry the fuck up and hire him Irsay. :part:

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Sure would be a windfall to see a third round pick for Morris plus get to restack this coordinator position with someone who is more aggressive on calls. Hurry the fuck up and hire him Irsay. :part:
As long as he's aggressive with the personnel who can play that way. Kind of like Morris was when we won the SB :D

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
How on earth can the Colts justify interviewing Saturday? He was terrible and an embarrassment to the league

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It shows that Irsay is out of his mind. Reminds me of the rumors that dipshit went back to the Patriots after an awkward visit to his house by the owner.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Well -
Rumors might come true ?

-cool- able to edit.
If you look at Austin King coming over to be a Rams coach makes a lot of sense.

Greg Olson coached with him & was basically one of his bosses as OC with the Raiders.He goes to Bears for one season & gets O’Line experience & must fit what Mcvay is looking for as a young coach.

The 1 thing IMO that was missing last season was a Raw Raw guy.It is always nice to have a coach that keeps that High Energy during practice.

I like it!!! Just wondering how The Rams coaches on the staff fill their SLOTS? Not knowing if any of them are moving.

Just to add with this move it shows me Greg Olson comes back as offensive Assistant.
—He is good helping younger players.He took extra time with Ben Sko. Funny observation on when he throws a football, he almost always licks his fingers before throwing.

Last edited:

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Good addition for the Jets. I am a fan of coordinators on the head coach rebound.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim

Looking forward to NYC sports media and football fans reaction to this hire. Both enjoyed abusing Hackett during his brief tenure as Broncos head coach.

There are no sports fans like NY Jets fans; and, I don’t mean that as a compliment.

New York call-in radio (TV simulcast) is going to be very entertaining this afternoon and tomorrow morning. There are two shows I sometimes tune into but for this, I am setting the DVR.

Last edited:

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter

IMO the Colts are F’d up. Can’t see them hiring a minority HC. Irsay & his GM are not the people I see going in that direction ? Hope I’m proven WRONG & Raheem Morris gets the HC position and kicks butt in that role.
Wonder where Evero ends up for his next gig ?I’m sure he could have done well as a Intirm HC when Denver fired Hackett.Then again The Rams sure looked good against his D’!
Getting Hackett fired before the end of the season.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Good addition for the Jets. I am a fan of coordinators on the head coach rebound.

May I beg to ask who your top 5 choices are to be The Rams OC?

& where The Colts HC & Hackett on that list before his hiring of the JETS?

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
So apparently Steve Wilks is not coming back to Carolina. What are your thoughts on him as a DC candidate if Morris gets hired elsewhere or is gone?

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Good for Reich, I like him and wish him the best of luck just not against the Los Angeles Rams.
I like him too. Just seems like a hell of a good dude and I base that solely on the Hard Knocks episodes. I don't think he'll be good enough for that owner, but I do think they have a good QB on that depth chart plus they'll probably bring in another young one so he makes a lot of sense for them.

Irritating that we couldn't get him as OC. These guys who know offense are just in too much demand.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
So apparently Steve Wilks is not coming back to Carolina. What are your thoughts on him as a DC candidate if Morris gets hired elsewhere or is gone?

No thanks. Wilks sucked balls at Mizzou. Our team ranked in the bottom half of yards against, points against, and every conceivable defensive category you can think of, in the lone year he was DC.