OFFICIAL Coaching carousel 2022/2023 version

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis

den-the-coach

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Now with Joseph off the board for the Eagles, Chris Shula comes more of a possibility while also I could see if the Eagles promote Secondary Coach Dennard Wilson, Shula could go to the Eagles in that capacity because I believe the Rams would allow Shula to leave IMHO.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Had a feeling that the Rex Ryan interview was just a circus and they would end up with Vance Joseph and now it's official as Joseph will work under Sean Michael Payton.
From what I'm reading he was very bad vs the Chiefs so not sure about this hire. Plus kinda awkward him going back there having been fired as a HC though there has been a regime change.

den-the-coach

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
From what I'm reading he was very bad vs the Chiefs so not sure about this hire. Plus kinda awkward him going back there having been fired as a HC though there has been a regime change.
As a DC, I always felt he was slightly above average and they were trying to bring in Fangio, who was fired after Joseph. Not shocked here, but Payton should have kept Evero IMO because I really believe Rex Ryan was really just a pipe dream.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
As a DC, I always felt he was slightly above average and they were trying to bring in Fangio, who was fired after Joseph. Not shocked here, but Payton should have kept Evero IMO because I really believe Rex Ryan was really just a pipe dream.
Yeah more reading and a lot of Bronco's fans question the hire but we'll see what happens.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I should really load the NFL.com site once in a while but I'm on hiatus and enjoying myself. :laugh2:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I bet Payton didn’t want to share the limelight with Ryan.