Coach McVay Show Today

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Malibu

Pro Bowler
Listening to this interview with Demarco Farr and JB Long McVay sounded insincere to me. Using the same typical McVay lingo - his face seems defeated to me. Where is the passion? Where is - I am going to kick their asses all this week. He needs to say something.

He defaults to:

Lot of things we can takeaway from yesterday some of the similiar themes hurt us and hurt our ability to get the outcome we desired
Love this group love this team
During these tough times you need to look inside out more than ever our guys stay connected
Love the energy on the sideline
Our football philosophy our way of winning football games
We expect to go play and get the result we desire

Blah Blah Blah

All typical McVay speak nothing has changed. Very rarely does he says the team needs to improve.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
I got a kick out of McVay calling-out some fans at the 3:20 mark.

Apparently, there is a window/screen available, that allows them to read fan commentary during the Show.

TXRams86

The Infamous
I got a kick out of McVay calling-out some fans at the 3:20 mark.

Apparently, there is a window/screen available, that allows them to read fan commentary during the Show.
Lol that was a great part of the segment. I'm sure YouTube isn't the first place he's read the criticisms but it was funny seeing him react to it.

Ellard80

Legend
his coach shows are okay.. coach shows.. 90% of them never say anything worth anything.. which they shouldnt.

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
I’m sure whatever he read would amount to “baby shit” compared to our GDT jokers

Steve808

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
Listening to this interview with Demarco Farr and JB Long McVay sounded insincere to me. Using the same typical McVay lingo - his face seems defeated to me. Where is the passion? Where is - I am going to kick their asses all this week. He needs to say something.

He defaults to:

Lot of things we can takeaway from yesterday some of the similiar themes hurt us and hurt our ability to get the outcome we desired
Love this group love this team
During these tough times you need to look inside out more than ever our guys stay connected
Love the energy on the sideline
Our football philosophy our way of winning football games
We expect to go play and get the result we desire

Blah Blah Blah

All typical McVay speak nothing has changed. Very rarely does he says the team needs to improve.

After Spags, Linehan and Fisher, I give McVay a lot of leeway.

We've been to a super bowl (and one bad called may have prevented us from winning it). We haven't had a losing season under McVay.

I'm not ready to give up on McVay. He's a young guy and just needs to learn from experience. No head coach has been raided for more assistants than McVay in recent years. Even the Bucs didn't lose much after winning the super bowl.

My worst fear would be to lose McVay to see him become the next Belichik with another team.

I think this year wasn't the year to go "all in" because we're missing pieces. But of course, hindsight is 20-20. The Von Miller trade was made when we were 7-1 and still had Robert Woods.