Coach McVay Show ESPN PODCAST [Week 4] !

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

dolphinlover123

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
What's funny is that if you download the audio of the podcast, the name of the file is "jefffisher" LOL.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

If the casual fan was listening they'd be thinking that Jeff fisher dude is a smart guy.

dolphinlover123

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Sammy and tavon still in concussion protocol. Joyner still day to day. Mcvay optimistic about Sullivan but still day to day. Kayvon practiced but probably limited.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Sammy and tavon still in concussion protocol. Joyner still day to day. Mcvay optimistic about Sullivan but still day to day. Kayvon practiced but probably limited.
He added that he was hopeful Sammy and Tavon would be cleared today for practice so they must be close.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Going into game 4 of the regular season and Webster still on the shelf? WTF? What exactly is the injury that is keeping him out? He didn't play a pre-season game either.

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
He added that he was hopeful Sammy and Tavon would be cleared today for practice so they must be close.

That dude is hopeful about everything. I'm sure if you asked him about his chances to be the next king of England he would say he's hopeful about it.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That dude is hopeful about everything. I'm sure if you asked him about his chances to be the next king of England he would say he's hopeful about it.
Hey we need that kind of optimism lmao

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Going into game 4 of the regular season and Webster still on the shelf? WTF? What exactly is the injury that is keeping him out? He didn't play a pre-season game either.
He played week one and dislocated his shoulder. I'm guessing they didn't see a need to rush him back last week

ljramsfan

Pro Bowler
Name
LJ
That is because we have to be mindful of those chances

RamsCardsJazz

Starter
@Scirca , I believe we have had an argument on here about Goff’s ability. Ha! Let me say that I was dead wrong about him. I am absolutely stoked about him being our QB now. I am starting to think this kid is going to be special.

Zero

Pro Bowler
@Scirca , I believe we have had an argument on here about Goff’s ability. Ha! Let me say that I was dead wrong about him. I am absolutely stoked about him being our QB now. I am starting to think this kid is going to be special.
A Goff doubter huh?
No dessert for you buddy!! And you can forget about going anywhere
this weekend mister.You're Grounded!