Chris Long?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

NukeRam

I test nuclear weapons
Name
Mike
Anyone heard how is rehab is going? We could sure use him back.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Nope. But we can't get him back until after 8 weeks on short term IR.

NukeRam

I test nuclear weapons
Name
Mike
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I thought it was 6 weeks. Damn.

dbrooks25

Pro Bowler
It sucks, but there will still be a lot of football to be played from week 10 on. That's what, 8 more games? Can't wait to get him back.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Hard to tell with this cat, he tweets every 3.5 seconds and almost never Ram related. I know he's "the leader" of the defense and all but to ME he comes across as a guy who's accepted losing and is settled in nicely as the next SJax in that role of leader-of-bad-team-but-please-keep-paying-me.

I used to love this guys heart but honestly imo he's been beaten down to the point of not knowing how to win anymore.

Shame too, was one of my favorites.
Wow, @RFIP !!!!!!! Say it aint so....I love his play on the field, but question his leadership skills....but wow!!!! Never thought of him like that. If true, definitely gotta rid the barn of these types...

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Hard to tell with this cat, he tweets every 3.5 seconds and almost never Ram related. I know he's "the leader" of the defense and all but to ME he comes across as a guy who's accepted losing and is settled in nicely as the next SJax in that role of leader-of-bad-team-but-please-keep-paying-me.

I used to love this guys heart but honestly imo he's been beaten down to the point of not knowing how to win anymore.

Nothing he has ever did suggested that he has learn how to accept losing the same with Sj39 he is a true professional his dad is in the hall of fame to question his desire over some tweets is ludicrous. The guy leaves everything out on the field for this team every time he suits up it's just crazy how at first CL wasn't important to the defense and now since he is out we realize just how important he really is but now we start to question his motives about playing the game. For crying out loud people.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron

Have to disagree with you big time RFIP.

Would you prefer he only "tweet" rams related news? What has he shown you to make you think this about him?

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
Rotfl some people are just clueless..... And the SJ comments bahhhhh please, hope that pop comes one day to you.

dbrooks25

Pro Bowler

WOW

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter

Just for the heck of it name some Rams players besides Sam Bradford who you like and who you think are doing a good job. Your post is so off the wall and flat out wrong that I'm beginning to wonder if you're trying to piss some of us off.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
RFIP that may be the worst post of your career ,I don't EVEN think your characterization of SJ was accurate much less that of Chris Long ,he has more heart in his little finger than some people have in their whole body,you might want to reconsider / rethink that.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo

RFIP. You have no idea what you're talking about...but you know exactly what you're doing posting this nonsense. Don'tcha?

RFIP

Just for the heck of it name some Rams players besides Sam Bradford who you like and who you think are doing a good job. Your post is so off the wall and flat out wrong that I'm beginning to wonder if you're trying to pee pee some of us off.

I like Long, always have. It's just disappointing to me that he "seems" apathetic to the team now a days. Maybe it's because I follow him on Twitter but the dude just seems like a guy who's lost his way....it's like he's doesn't care much about all the losing.

Ram players I like?

Stacy, Bailey, Barksdale, Britt, Cunningham, Saffold, Quinn, Long, Donald, Langford, Sims, Hayes, AO, Dunbar, JLau, McD, Tru, GZ & Hekker to name a few.

I'm sure I missed some guys but that is most of the guys that are my favorites.

For the record, unlike seasons past (Finnegan, MSW, Gilyard, etc) there aren't any players on this team I dislike, just some I wish we wouldn't have acquired because of having better options.

RFIP

RFIP that may be the worst post of your career ,I don't EVEN think your characterization of SJ was accurate much less that of Chris Long ,he has more heart in his little finger than some people have in their whole body,you might want to reconsider / rethink that.

I realize CL is a polarizing player on this team and a guy who keeps his nose clean along with someone who plays hard all the time. Again it may just be the way he (constantly) tweets, even before he was hurt.

I don't know, I just wish as a leader he'd be a LOT more vocally upset about things.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I realize CL is a polarizing player on this team and a guy who keeps his nose clean along with someone who plays hard all the time. Again it may just be the way he (constantly) tweets, even before he was hurt.

I don't know, I just wish as a leader he'd be a LOT more vocally upset about things.
No, he's not. Lol.

LumberTubs

As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean
Name
Phil
I like Long, always have. It's just disappointing to me that he "seems" apathetic to the team now a days. Maybe it's because I follow him on Twitter but the dude just seems like a guy who's lost his way....it's like he's doesn't care much about all the losing.

Ram players I like?

Stacy, Bailey, Barksdale, Britt, Cunningham, Saffold, Quinn, Long, Donald, Langford, Sims, Hayes, AO, Dunbar, JLau, McD, Tru, GZ & Hekker to name a few.

I'm sure I missed some guys but that is most of the guys that are my favorites.

For the record, unlike seasons past (Finnegan, MSW, Gilyard, etc) there aren't any players on this team I dislike, just some I wish we wouldn't have acquired because of having better options.

I think you're worrying too much about the perception you're getting from twitter. I follow him too so I get what you're saying but he's allowed some down time as much as the rest of us. He's never missed a game before this season n you can bet he's bitterly disappointed about that.

And in regard to your other post, I don't think he's polarising at all. Maybe some think he wasn't worth the 2nd overall pick or the money we've paid him but we're missing him now