GAME DAY Chiefs at Bills - Divisional Round | 6:30pm ET

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
At least Bills fans can look back fondly and celebrate the all-time greats of the franchise like O.J. Simp— um… never mind.

Too soon?
Season 3 Reaction GIF by TV One

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
Sane post.

That fake punt was tremendously dumb though.

Also, whoever said this is a gross final four…damn right it is. It’s so shitty that I’m forced to choose the Kelce Swift team on ABC to win it all again.

The Bills were my last rooting interest.
I'm team Lamar Jackson and then Detroit.

Josh Allen has been on my shit list since he stole the win from us a few years ago. The one where they won on a bogus PI call, and he got away with a facemask stiff arm that would have been a sack, and was whining to refs all game whenever he was touched.

I like Bills mafia and don't mind if they win eventually, but I'm glad Josh Allen is being humbled in the meantime.

RamWoodie

Legend
Seems like the GAMER QBs never get a break. Allen reminds me of Elway...a big arm QB who could run and take hits. It took years before he won a SB. He's forgotten when you talk about the great QBs...but in my book Elway was BIG TIME!