Charges against Dunbar dropped

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Yeah, it sounded like Green and his brother just ganged up on Dunbar for a reason that made little sense. Not Dunbar's fault. Hopefully, he can have a bounce-back year this year.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
Yeah, it sounded like Green and his brother just ganged up on Dunbar for a reason that made little sense. Not Dunbar's fault. Hopefully, he can have a bounce-back year this year.
Pretty much, nothing Green said added up. Dunbar has been out to get him for years? They didn't even go to the same college, they don't even play in the same league, hell they weren't even born in the same place.

By the time Donte would have been in Syracuse Dunbar would have been in Boston by then. So either Dunbar just randomly messed with him on the streets or Green was full of shit.

Memphis Ram

Legend
carlton-dance-o.gif

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
I guess Ray Ray has some respectable competition again since no suspension is coming. Looking back, I shouldn't have criticized Dunbar before I knew the full story.

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
Did we ever get the full story of why this happened in the first place?

jap

Legend
Jo Lonn needs to relieve himself of all his pent up frustration against Kaepernik. It can be so therapeutic! :sneaky::LOL:

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I guess Ray Ray has some respectable competition again since no suspension is coming. Looking back, I shouldn't have criticized Dunbar before I knew the full story.

Funny how "charges" can be much much less serious than they appear. And, of course, "charges" can be much more serious than what you would expect as well. Eye opening and maybe even eye bulging sometimes. :cautious:

You know what I'm talkin bout Brudda ?

fearsomefour

Legend
Jo Lonn needs to relieve himself of all his pent up frustration against Kaepernik. It can be so therapeutic! :sneaky::LOL:
Last time he did that we ended up with Kap.
As much as I don't like Kap his upside is massive compared to Smith.

fearsomefour

Legend
Good news. Good for Dunbar to have that cleared. Looking forward to see how a reunion with Williams benefits him.
I'm sure Goodell will still suspend him for the arrest while the mental patient in SF gets no suspension.