Chargers to LA

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
bT1xHmt.png

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Fucking retarded. Fix your own damn stadium before you start moving cities. And maybe put a half way decent product on the field and you might get more of a crowd to show up. Fuck off, NFL.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Hoping for a miracle to stop this. I do think the owners are going to lean hard on Spanos to stay put, but I just don't know how hard they can lean.

What I find insane is that Spanos can come up with over half a billion $$ to pay a relocation fee, but can't put that toward a stadium. That may not be enough to build something like Stan's Taj Mahal, but that along with the fund the NFL would provide should be enough to build a quality stadium.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Doesn't bother me a bit. The Rams have two more years to get their act together before the new stadium opens, and every few years we'll get an extra game when the Chargers host the Rams as the home team. jmo.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'd laugh if Kroenke told them to find their own stadium.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Not really worried about this at the moment. Even if they announce their intention to move to LA it doesn't rule them out from trying to work things out in San Diego. It's just a tactic to keep the Raiders out of LA which IMO is the Chargers (and Rams) ultimate goal.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Send them to Sacramento.
1) Spanos family is from Stockton area.
2) Raiders are potentially moving from Northern California.
3) Huge empty lot at old Sacramento Kings arena.
4) Lots of Chargers fans up here.
5) The city loves sports.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Sounds like they might be changing their name as well

Picked4td

Pro Bowler
I'd laugh if Kroenke told them to find their own stadium.

I believe Kroenke and Spanos already reached an agreement/contract a few months back. was just a matter of Spanos making the move after that

SierraRam

Recreational User
That's a total slap to the loyal Charger fans of San Diego. They love their team! They'd rather have their team go to London over the hated rival city to the North. Lose-Lose proposal

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
I believe Kroenke and Spanos already reached an agreement/contract a few months back. was just a matter of Spanos making the move after that
Yeah, I think he only has to pay like a dollar a year rent

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I wish they would come to stl..it would be good to see the Rams back here every other year

Billy Baroo

How about a Fresca?
Nothing's final yet. Spanos hasn't submitted relocation letter to the league or told any public officials in SD or LA. NFL will sweeten to pot for him to stay or at least extend the deadline.

FRO

Legend
After all the empty seats and poor TV ratings in the Rams first year back in LA, why is the NFL so hellbent on two teams in the city? Why not get one to be successful and take root in the area before shoving two in there. Plus there are other cities worthy of having a team if the league doesn't deem San Diego worthy.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Spanos is playing to get the NFL to give him an extension on when to decide to move to LA. He wants to stay in SD and needs more time to find a way to get a free stadium there.