Chargers Hunter Henry tears ACL

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

that's a big blow for the chargers. henry was gonna be the man this year.

Kevin

Pro Bowler
Running downfield untouched. Could have happened anywhere.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
That sucks. Dude is a TD machine, and Phillip Rivers loves using the TE. Maybe old man Antonio Gates comes back now.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
That sucks. Dude is a TD machine, and Phillip Rivers loves using the TE. Maybe old man Antonio Gates comes back now.
They kind of burned that bridge IMO talking about how they wanted to move on from Gates. I wouldn't be shocked to see Marcedes Lewis, I think Fleener is one hit from his brain being poached eggs.

Ram65

Legend
That's two ACLs today in OTA that we know of. Bad break for the Chargers as Henry was going to be a big part of their potent offense.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Damn, that sucks. It's the Chargers curse, man.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
They kind of burned that bridge IMO talking about how they wanted to move on from Gates. I wouldn't be shocked to see Marcedes Lewis, I think Fleener is one hit from his brain being poached eggs.

Maybe, but you know $$$. Of course, you're probably right.

giphy.gif

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
He’s a Razorback

ACL sucks

Hate that for a good kid

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It sucks that this guy was injured, but AD? Dude is a freaking machine and doesn't seem vulnerable at all. 15 year career, and no missed games due to injury! BOOK IT!

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It sucks that this guy was injured, but AD? Dude is a freaking machine and doesn't seem vulnerable at all. 15 year career, and no missed games due to injury! BOOK IT!

Don't test fate.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Totally agree but on the flip side, this could have happened anywhere, like if Henry was working out on his own.
Is a players contract voidable if they get injured working out on their own? Particularly when refusing to partake in officially sanctioned practice?
I agree and on the voidable I suppose that would depend on the language of the contract.

Last edited:

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
man....that's tough...

length of NFL career....3.7 years....or so...it's going up