Chad Pennington

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
101.jpg

On the Rams/Cardinals game.

[mp3]http://stage.101espn.com/podcasting/2011/11/11292011085911.mp3[/mp3]

bluecoconuts

Legend
Great interview, Chad Pennington: The voice of reason.

It sounds like they tried to bait him a little to insinuate that Spags is ruining Bradford and the team, he had none of that. Agreed with the field goal, discussed how anyone would be struggling with what the Rams have had to face, the only thing he didn't seem to like was the last punt to Peterson, but he didn't think that was intentional.

Good chat from a guy who's been there before.

moklerman

Warner-phile
I think the offseason issue is something that isn't considered enough when talking about Bradford and his struggles. Because he didn't just miss this offseason, he had an abbreviated offseason last year too. The guy's missed a lot of very important prep time.

Anonymous

bluecoconuts said:

It sounds like they tried to bait him a little to insinuate that Spags is ruining Bradford and the team, he had none of that. Agreed with the field goal, discussed how anyone would be struggling with what the Rams have had to face, the only thing he didn't seem to like was the last punt to Peterson, but he didn't think that was intentional.

Agreed. That's a good one.

Anonymous

zn said:
bluecoconuts said:

Thought you were banned from here? There was a thread and a vote too. I voted to let you stay although the vote was very lopsided. Welcome back.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
squeaky wheel said:
zn said:
bluecoconuts said:

Thought you were banned from here? There was a thread and a vote too. I voted to let you stay although the vote was very lopsided. Welcome back.
It wasn't that lopsided. Either way, I lifted it. Just like I did for you once. :cheese:

Anonymous

X said:
squeaky wheel said:
zn said:
bluecoconuts said:

It wasn't that lopsided. Either way, I lifted it. Just like I did for you once. :cheese:

Which only begs the question. Who let YOU back in? :omg:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
zn said:
X said:
squeaky wheel said:
zn said:
bluecoconuts said:

Which only begs the question. Who let YOU back in? :omg:
Quite the track record I've got, eh? :sly:

Anonymous

X said:
squeaky wheel said:
zn said:
bluecoconuts said:

Yeah my mom called your mom and you got in trouble. :lmao: :razzed: