Cardinals sign Bruce Arians, Steve Keim through 2018

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/02/23/cardinals-sign-bruce-arians-steve-keim-through-2018/

Cardinals sign Bruce Arians, Steve Keim through 2018
Posted by Mike Wilkening on February 23, 2015

cd0ymzcznguwzdbhnduynddiytjhm2yyzthlmtjjotqwyyznpwuwmwnmnzqxnwe1mzazn2mwotc2ogezmzqzmtq0otuw.jpeg
Getty Images

The Cardinals have locked up head coach Bruce Arians and General Manager Steve Keim for the next four seasons.

Cards president Michael Bidwill announced Monday the team had extended the contracts of Arians and Keim through the 2018 campaign.

“Two years ago we hired Steve and Bruce a few days apart and believed we had something really special. Every day since then they have validated that belief,” Bidwill said in a team-issued statement Monday, per the club’s website. “The team’s performance over the last two seasons certainly reflects how talented they are in their respective roles and it was important that we reward them for their accomplishments.”

The 62-year-old Arians has led the Cardinals to a 21-11 record in two seasons in Arizona. The Cardinals were 11-5 in 2014. Arians was PFT’s Coach of the Year this season, with Keim garnering PFT’s Executive of the Year honors in each of his first two years on the job in Arizona.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Fucking fate, I hope they crash and burn so hard...

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
He's earned it really.

If I were the owner... I'd put a clause in the extension telling Bruce not to wear anymore Kangaroo Hats in public from now on.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
freaking fate, I hope they crash and burn so hard...
Agree. Reminds me of Rex Ryan after 2 years of the Jets job, all cocky, seemed to have the world by the balls. Then the team crashed in horrific fashion. Cant wait to see the same happen in Arizona