Cardinals Pitching Staff

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Damn!

The Cards have serious arms. Some of them on the big squad, but a fleet in the minors too. This is going to be a good team!

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Well, I gotta tell you guys. I loved the Cardinals pitching tonight. Can we have two more nights of that please? :sneaky:

Ok, sorry, sorry. Kick some fellas when they are down. I just wish the Pirates would of saved some of those runs for the next two nights.

Anyone watching the Cards @ Pirates? Been a poor hitting day for the Cards, but come alive this inning with a Jon Jay RBI triple, and just retired their starter.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Holy crap. The Cards don't play the Dodgers til the end of June? Hard to talk crap that long. Go Blue!

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
I'll say, they've been the only thing salvaging this season for us. Without good pitching we'd probably be in the basement right with the baby bears.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I really do question how the Cardinals are handling Wong. The guy hits better than Ellis, strikes out less than Ellis, is faster than Ellis, and is only slightly below Ellis defensively. So why the fuck did they send Wong down to the minors when he clearly needs to play almost every single day instead of Ellis? And why did they bring up Randal Grichuk instead of Joey Butler? Butler's not only hitting better than everyone else in our minor league system, but he's one of the few veteran outfielders in our system. He deserved a chance to prove himself in the major leagues.

I'm really starting to question how Mo and Matheny are handling things this season.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
I really do question how the Cardinals are handling Wong. The guy hits better than Ellis, strikes out less than Ellis, is faster than Ellis, and is only slightly below Ellis defensively. So why the freak did they send Wong down to the minors when he clearly needs to play almost every single day instead of Ellis?

The Cardinals have always had a certain love affair with playing crippled vets. Never could understand why. Ells is shaping up to be the Ty Wigginton of this year.