CANT MAKE UP MY MIND MOCK DRAFTS

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Robert

Rookie
I think everyone is in agreement the Rams are a up and coming team and are on the verge of a playoff birth just needing to feel a few more holes to get there. The big question is what needs should we fill first. I couldn't decide on exactly which way to go so I put a couple of options together with different scenarios that I would be happy with. Im no expert so but this is just what I would like to see happen.

OPTION #1- The rams are stuck at 2 with nobody wanting to trade up
1(2) WR S. Watkins
1(13) OT T. Lewan/Z. Martin- which ever one is left on the board
2(12) CB L. Joyner/ P. Desir/ Gaines
3(11) FS T. Brooks
4(10) LB Y. Smallwood
5(13) DT A. Johnson
6(12) CB A. Colvin
6(comp) WR/RB D. Anthony/ QB Shaw
7(11) S V. Sunseri/ RB H. Josey

OPTION #2- The rams are stuck at 2
1(2) OT G. Robinson/J. Mathews
1(13) CB J. Gilbert/D. Denard
2(12) LB R. Shazier/K. Van Noy/ J. Attaochu
3(11) FS T. Brooks
4(10) G D. Dozier
5(13) CB A. Colvin
6(12) RB/WR D. Thomas
6(comp) QB C. Shaw
7(11) RB H. Josey/ S V. Sunseri

OPTION #3- the rams trade #2 for falcons #6, 2nd rd, 15' 2nd rd
1(6) OT J. Mathews
1(13) CB J. Gilbert/ D. Dennard
2(6) DT D. Easley
2(12) LB J. Attaochu
3(11) FS T. Brooks
4(10) G D. Dozier
5(13) CB A. Colvin
6(12) RB/WR D. Thomas
6(comp) QB C. Shaw

Option #4- the rams trade #2 for falcons #6, 2nd rd, 15' 2nd rd,

1(6) WR M. Evans
1(13) OT T. Lewan/Z. Martin
2(6) CB Fuller/Verrett/Roby/ DT D. Easley- hopfully one of the 3 cb falls if not take DT
2(12) DT D. Easley/ CB Joyner/Desir/Gaines- if we take DT at 6 take CB here
3(11) FS T. Brooks
4(10) G D. Dozier
5(13) CB A. Colvin
6(12) RB/WR D. Thomas
6(comp) QB C. Shaw

I think if the rams don't score Watkins/Evans they shouldn't waste a pick on another one. I don't see another receiver who is a clear cut day 1 #1 receiver. I also don't think we should waste a pick on a safety in the early rounds. Brooks will get the job done. Colvin is round 1 talent so is Easley if they come back strong our defense will be top notch and i am willing to take the risk especially on Colvin. Thomas is electrifying to me and i rather have him returning kicks/punts then having Tavon taking more abuse and risking injury. Dozier should be a starting caliber guard in the future and adds depth. I would like to here your thoughts be easy on me. Thanks cant wait for the draft

diehard99

UDFA
Name
Derek Blac
If i knew i could snag a premium cb at #44 pick it would sure free up some stuff. if i thought i couldnt then id for sure pick one at #13 pick. i personally dont think the two top safeties on most peoples boards are worth the #13 pick. although i wouldnt complain if the rams took Pryor at #13. i sort of prefer Verrett at #13 even if it is a half a roun high. to me, hes the best cover corner that can play outside or in the slot. I like Brooks in the 3rd , im curious how much Fisher will value his other safety position to pair with Mcdonald, 3rd rounder again maybee. Its hard to project trades for mocks but i do like the idea of OL at #13. Lewan would be real nice there. I sure hope Snisher and Co. hit it right.