Can the Rams go on a run, like they did in 2023?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Can the Rams go on a run, like they did in 2023?

WIN Oct-20 Raiders
Oct-24 Vikings (TNF)
WIN Nov-03 @Seahawks
WIN Nov-11 Dolphins (MNF)
WIN Nov-17 @Patriots

If we stop there, that’s a record of 5-5.

What do you think? Looks doable to me!

Nov-24 Eagles (SNF)
Dec-01 @Saints
Dec-08 Bills
Dec-12 @49'ers (TNF)
Dec-22 @Jets
Dec-29 Cardinals
Jan-05 Seahawks

View: https://youtu.be/kpJVpiGiCA8?si=dCuQbqDUws5ZjH8g

Londoner

Twitchy sophomore.
Of course we can. Fully fit, this team can compete with anyone.

As usual, it will depend upon three things: injuries, play calling and the refs.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Can they? Of course they can. They have Stafford, Kyren and even the backup WR's are pretty good. When Kupp and Puka can return along with Avila and J. Jackson the offense will be better.

With that said, I really don't like relying on a second half run like before. How often does a team do that? Not to mention this defense is not as good as last year's defense. And last year was a middle of the pack defense.

I certainly hope they do make a run. They probably need to finish 9-3 to have a realistic shot. A lot of work to do if they want to get there. Its possible but they're gonna have to make a number of improvements over what they've been doing.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
If Kupp can stay healthy yes. But I don't think our run defense is going to be good enough to contend. You need to be able to survive top defenses in those scrum type games.

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
I don't want to see this team make the playoffs honestly. We would lose in an embarrassing fashion and we would have a really low draft pick.
Reminder, we have the #32 ranked defense, and our scoring offense doesn't look much better.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don't want to see this team make the playoffs honestly. We would lose in an embarrassing fashion and we would have a really low draft pick.
Reminder, we have the #32 ranked defense, and our scoring offense doesn't look much better.

What the fuck is this shit?

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Absolutely they can. 11-6 is reachable, 10-7 for sure.