Can someone explain?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
What does it mean if the odds for the rams season is set to 6.5? Does it mean six wins for the season or something? I feel real stupid that I don't know this.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
What does it mean if the odds for the rams season is set to 6.5? Does it mean six wins for the season or something? I feel real stupid that I don't know this.
It's an over-under.

6 wins or less would be "Under", 7 wins or more would be "Over"

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
Ok thanks. Would the betting odds usually be the same for over and under?
Yeah, it's intended to be the amount of games that the team has a 50-50 chance of being higher or lower than.

Though when you actually place a bet, you actually risk a bit more than you get back so the House has some advantage.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yeah, it's intended to be the amount of games that the team has a 50-50 chance of being higher or lower than.

Though when you actually place a bet, you actually risk a bit more than you get back so the House has some advantage.
Thanks for clearing that up. It makes sense now.