Building a Champion

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Lunchbox

Starter
Name
LunchBox
I love that Schrager gets it.
It's not about glitz and glamour, its about building a winning culture that perseveres through all the coming and going of coaches and players alike. There are no race issues, they are all family and team from top to bottom.
This is what allows them to go out and get a Von Miller or an OBJ. It's real and its working.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
What is interesting is that the Rams have refined their choices of who they're going "all in" with. In the early years their "all in" choices included more guys I'd call misses, shitters like Watkins and Peters. These later ones though have all been good additions. Seems like they're getting better at their chosen model.

dang

Legend
I’m amazed at what the Rams have done this year with the OL (Allen stepping in, Noteboom and Ajax in relief when needed) and the DL (Gaines stepping up first, now Robinson). It’s a reflection of great coaching and hard working players.