Bucs Release Davin Jospeh

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
Hows it going gents? So, Sounds like Saffold is doneski's here and it would be nice to find a decent replacement for him and it looks like what Jospeh was getting paid is alot less (6 mill) what the injury prone Saffold is looking for as far as paydays goes. Even though he missed the entire 2012 season and will be 30 this season he seems like he would be a much cheaper and/or more consistent answer for Guard that has some left in the tank.
I also think we could get him for way less than the 6 mill because depending on his contract i think the Bucs have to shell out of his money if im not mistaken?

Anyways, as always WHAT SAY YOU?

Sum1

Hall of Fame
Kick the tires...

Extremely doubtful he's going to get 6 mil.

Last edited:

Alan

Legend
I'm done with older O-linemen with injury histories. I'll pass. Especially at $6 million.

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
This big boy was one of the elite guards in the game. He'll be 31 come the regular season. It might be another situation similar to Dahl where we get a good 2 or 3 years out of him but then are faced with shedding a large contract 3 years down the line.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
80th out of 81 ranked guards last year?

Where do I sign?

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I already own it.. Btw you owe me 25.00
Meh. I own Park Place, Broadway, the green and yellow properties, and I see you are heading my way. And don't think a night in jail is going to save your ass either.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
And HEY! You still owe me about $300,000 in stock I never earned! o_O

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Underrated guard and a good guy. Sucks he hasn't had that much team success. Rams don't need him, they have Harvey Dahl.