Browns hire Nolan Cromwell to assist Shurmur

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
http://www.woio.com/story/16549037/brow ... lan-cromwe

The Browns hired former St. Louis receivers coach Nolan Cromwell as the senior offensive assistant to head coach Pat Shurmur. Cromwell will replace Keith Gilbertson, who has retired according to the Plain Dealer. He has ties to both Shurmur and Mike Holmgren. Shurmur was the offensive coordinator in St. Louis when Cromwell was there. Cromwell was also an assistant under Holmgren in both Green Bay and Seattle.

This could be seen as a hint as to who the offensive coordinator will be. Cromwell was Mike Sherman's offensive coordinator at Texas A&M before joining the Rams. Sherman is believed to be the top candidate for the coordinator's position in Cleveland.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Nolan Cromwell

I had really hoped that Cromwell was going to be "The Shit" when we hired him to coach the WRs. Mainly because he was one of my favorite Ram players when I was a kid. I wore #21 for a bunch of years when I played, and I wanted that # because of him. He was a Beast at safety for us back in the day. He'll always be one of my favorite Rams.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Selassie I said:
Nolan Cromwell

I had really hoped that Cromwell was going to be "The Shit" when we hired him to coach the WRs. Mainly because he was one of my favorite Ram players when I was a kid. I wore #21 for a bunch of years when I played, and I wanted that # because of him. He was a Beast at safety for us back in the day. He'll always be one of my favorite Rams.
WOW, same here. Funny, it's a small world sometimes.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
DR RAM said:
Selassie I said:
Nolan Cromwell

WOW, same here. Funny, it's a small world sometimes.

No kidding. Very Cool.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Selassie I said:
Nolan Cromwell

Yeah - huge fan of his growing up. I bought my Dad (also a huge fan) a Cromwell jersey that he used to wear to games.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
My guy was Merlin Olson. Got a couple autographed pics from him back in the day. Also received a letter from him for my birthday in 1971. Still have it locked in my safe.

thumbnail.aspx

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
bluecoconuts said:
MontanaRamFan said:

Hey man, where did you get that gif of my girlfriend trying on bikini's for me??

Knowing it is going to be awhile before pre-season, I thought I would provide someone who could lead my Revenge Tour for 2012. Now how many want to follow her into battle!

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
MontanaRamFan said:
My guy was Merlin Olson. Got a couple autographed pics from him back in the day. Also received a letter from him for my birthday in 1971. Still have it locked in my safe.

thumbnail.aspx

Well....

I did have a thought....

Then I saw your sig.

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
Oxnard said:
MontanaRamFan said:

thumbnail.aspx

Well....

I did have a thought....

Then I saw your sig.

The chick not Olsen lol

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
MontanaRamFan said:

thumbnail.aspx

Yeah - loved Merlin. I got his autograph along with a bunch of other Rams of that era at an alumni basketball game at Cleveland High in LA. Of all things, the Rams played the alumni in basketball. Guess football would have been a bad idea.