The Aaron Rodgers Saga

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

“If you’re going to cut a guy who was our second-best wide receiver in training camp last year, maybe run it by me.”

"thanks for your vote of confidence A-A-Ron" - lazard, mvs and eq st brown.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I agree. I live in Central Cali and the bike lanes on country roads suck. Some are maybe a foot and a half wide on roads that have them. Most roads don't. And bikes have to ride the same way with traffic. I would be more comfortable riding against traffic. At least a cyclist could see what's coming and try to avoid it. I used to ride a bike a lot when I was in my twenties. It felt good to be able to go a lot of miles not sitting in a car. If I try now my ass would be sore as hell on that seat.
I don't know why the state hasn't made it a priority to make public transit something people want to use. I mean you have all these people who care so much about the environment driving around in massive gas guzzling SUVs taking selfies and shit. They should be prioritizing things that jive with their message IMO. Last time I went home (I grew up south of LA on the coast) I took a bus to the beach and wanted to cut my damn wrists because I was still stuck in traffic just with a bunch of other people.

And btw don't get me wrong there have been some bike riders I've encountered who need to be run over. The dipshits who think they are a car for example, like the ones who get into the left lane to make a turn. Usually it's some jackass with a man bun who looks like Aaron Rodgers too btw. :laugh4:

Sure. The question I asked had to do with "why didn't the Packers trade Rodgers months ago"? Although the Packers have gone to less Superbowls than the Rams the last 4 years, it wasn't a "Goff thing".
I don't think this thread is going to solve the greater mystery of Jared Goff and his dramatic saga of being abused by fans and coaches. Isn't it painful enough being about a fucking douchebag like Rodgers?

dang

Legend

Attachments

• BCE3379A-5E23-4727-A965-4E123ECF838B.png
    BCE3379A-5E23-4727-A965-4E123ECF838B.png
    135.5 KB · Views: 61

PARAM

Hall of Fame
Rodgers thinks he's the GM now.
The way he put it....."I just want a say in the decisions that affect how I do my job".....sounds reasonable. But what exactly is 'his job'? I would think "his job" is to play QB to the best of his ability, regardless of who's in the lineup. His job, as QB, is also to be the leader. How does his belief, I've got a lot of scrubs around me, affect his team mates? I guess that depends on their personality and belief in their abilities. And for those who will point out he never said anything like that and it was the media instead, he's basically confirmed it with his diatribe the other day. He's a prima donna, albeit a talented one. But what prima donnas aren't? I gotta believe there are team mates both past and present who'd love to see him body slammed by Aaron Donald.

PARAM

Hall of Fame
Funny how Rodgers' first move as GM was to re-acquire that JAG Cobb. :wow2:

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man

View: https://twitter.com/mikesilver/status/1500159668546457601?s=21

Aaron Rodgers reportedly is torn between staying with the Packers or moving on. So if he’ll be moving on, where will he go?

Per a source with knowledge of the situation, Rodgers has specific deals lined up with other teams — and those teams have trade compensation lined up with the Packers. The potential moves have been arranged, essentially, with the permission of the Packers.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
I get a weird feeling he goes to Denver and Von's doofy ass follows him there... Maybe even OBJ.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
I get a weird feeling he goes to Denver and Von's doofy ass follows him there... Maybe even OBJ.
I am hoping the Rams can retain Miller and OBJ but it may be difficult.

Would love for Rodgers to wind-up in the AFC.

There are multiple reasons it's very difficult yo repeat as Super Bowl Champions. However, I would place Aaron Rodgers on the Green Bay Packers as the #1 obstacle to the Rams winning it again. It won't be at-all-easy to repeat but it would be a little less daunting in my opinion.

dang

Legend
By all accounts he is a difficult and selfish person. I recall he is estranged from his family. It will also be interesting to see how his marriage works out. By all accounts his fiancée is a well respected grounded young lady.
Well now we have our answer. She woke up and realized it wasn’t too late to run.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I would like him to end up in the AFC and I don't care what team as they will have to contend with the likes of he Chiefs & Bills, let them knock each other around licking their wounds allowing the Rams to feast on them in the Super Bowl.