Brandon Marshall to the Seahags

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Adi

Pro Bowler
Name
Adi
He was a great reciever in his prime, but they get rid of guys with bad attitudes and bring in brandon Marshall? I'm confused

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
He was a great reciever in his prime, but they get rid of guys with bad attitudes and bring in brandon Marshall? I'm confused

I'm not sure Marshall is a bad attitude guy - in fact, I like him (or at least I did up until about 15 minutes ago).

Adi

Pro Bowler
Name
Adi
I'm not sure Marshall is a bad attitude guy - in fact, I like him (or at least I did up until about 15 minutes ago).
Did you see the drama with him on the bears? Guess you can blame some of that on Cutler but Marshall never seemed like a team player to me

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Did you see the drama with him on the bears? Guess you can blame some of that on Cutler but Marshall never seemed like a team player to me

I think I warmed to him when he opened up about mental illness. But yeah, he has his warts.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Great receiver at one time, three of his last 4 seasons were seriously below his career standards though. Still, a cheap contract - $2 million max, with incentives. Not a bad pickup considering.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
It reeks of desperation, doesn't it?

We are definitely watching the demise of the Sea Hags.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack

Don’t do that. If you do not know, Brandon Marshall has been on the vanguard for players attending to mental health issues which were an issue for him in Chicago.

He wasn’t a drama queen or anything like that. He had undiagnosed issues that have been well addressed with medicine and counseling.

There are real knuckleheads in the NFL. He’s not one of them.

I will always respect him stepping out in the macho culture of NFL players and opening up about his issues. That may be his biggest and best contribution to the sport.

dang

Legend
He had a resurgence for the NYJ 3 years ago. I kinda liked what he did but now hope he is on the downside of his skill set.

Ram65

Legend
Marshall picked a good place to get some playing time coming back from his ankle injury. He is a big WR and may not separate like he use to but, could help Wilson in the scramble drills. You know like every pass play. Hags have no proven depth at WR. Here is a story ESPN put out too early as to why NOT signing Marshall was good for the young WRs. Nice breakdown of the WR roster.

http://www.espn.com/blog/seattle-se...all-is-good-news-for-seahawks-young-receivers

…..

Legend
"Could help set the market for Jeremy Maclin, Dez Bryant, and Eric Decker"

#yikes

I would think the market for Maclin and Bryant would be slightly higher than that.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
It looks like the shecocks are confused also

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
It reeks of desperation, doesn't it?

We are definitely watching the demise of the Sea Hags.

Yeah they are in a tailspin and we haven't seen them hit bottom.

I wonder when Pete the Cheat is going to turn tail and run.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
It doesn't matter who they sign to play wr, as long as Wilson is either on his ass, or running for his life.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

how funny was it when dez said he wanted to go to the giants then marshall tweeted the next day that the giants have enough wrs and there was no room for dez. the next day after that he was cut by the giants. oops.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
He makes the Seahawks better... but probably doesn’t make much difference overall.

The Seahawks just don’t look very daunting right now.