Bradford's Pro Day

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
If he was in this draft, he'd STILL be one of the top QBs.
He's going to regain his form and people are going to forget all about 2011.

Bank it.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEQQful-p4M[/youtube]

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Gil Brandt:
"Best Pro-Day since Troy Aikman."
"You saw him out there. It was a clinic. He was Picasso out there today."

[flv]http://brightcove.vo.llnwd.net/d10/unsecured/media/713285227/713285227_74546763001_100329-NFL-SOUND.mp4?videoId=74504756001&lineUpId=&pubId=713285227&playerId=66319854001&affiliateId=[/flv]

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame
Definitely.

Andrew Luck has been glorified by the media as the next great NFL QB. In many ways he is strikingly similar to Bradford. This isnt just my opinion either. I have heard talent evaluators say the same thing.

2011 was a minor speed bump on what will become a long successful career.

bluecoconuts

Legend
If he came out in 09 he'd be a Lion. 2011? A Panther. This year? A Colt.

There is zero doubt in my mind he wouldn't have been the #1 pick in any of the drafts since 09. Zero.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
X said:
If he was in this draft, he'd STILL be one of the top QBs.
He's going to regain his form and people are going to forget all about 2011.

Bank it.

That's what I'm talking about. Time to shine.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
I really hope SB can make big strides this year.

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
Keep him on his feet and he"ll be an excellent NFL quarterback. Here's to hoping (praying) that our new staff can mold an offensive line for Sam.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
PowayRamFan said:
Keep him on his feet and he"ll be an excellent NFL quarterback. Here's to hoping (praying) that our new staff can mold an offensive line for Sam.
What we really need is someone to commune with the football gods to eliminate injuries. We now have Paul Boudreau, who was with the team under Linehan, and those were some pretty injury-proned years as well. I think McGinnis along with Bordreau should be a more than capable duo as far as coaching goes though. However, like you said, we should all hope (pray) that they all stay together for an entire year.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
I want to see what he's capable of once he's been in the same system for 3 years.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Username said:
I want to see what he's capable of once he's been in the same system for 3 years.
Or having more than ONE receiver at his disposal for an entire season [chemistry]. That would be nice too.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Agreed.

Don't get me wrong though I think he needs to improve, I just don't think we saw at all what he was capable of his rookie season or (obviously) last year.

His rookie year he seemed like a rookie. Learning the speed of the NFL and getting better week after week, but still making rookie mistakes. Last year it just seemed like he had waaaaay too much shit on his hands at times. Not to mention he was being asked to execute plays that we were not able to run personnel wise. The game plan and play calling in general was questionable to downright laughable at times. The whole season just started terribly wrong and there was no one coach on the team capable of adjusting the offense to the point of being productive. Then the ankle came.

I mean, I could go on forever, and we all know what took place. I'd just love to see what he is capable of after being in the same system for a few years. Playing completely loose to the point of what we see in that video.

Young Ram

Hall of Fame
Sam has all the tools and smarts to be a top notch QB. Lets hope they build the offensive line with quality players and competent coaching, and please for the love of god keep the same offensive system in place. PLEASE!