Blueberry Poll

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Do you like the blueberry uniform combo?

• 1 - Ban the blueberries

Votes: 54 60.7%
  • 2 - Get rid of the blue pants altogether

Votes: 19 21.3%
  • 3 - I have terrible taste. Please slap me. Hard.

Votes: 16 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I've changed my vote ~ @thirteen28

Not to blueberries, which are only favored by those who wish to go back to the glory (hole) days of Linecant and Spazznuolo ... but blue pants with white jerseys are ok, since that combo beats Seattle in their house and last night took down the Hawks in their puke greens :sick:, in which they were previously unbeaten.

:cool:

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
So, final tally:

73 total for getting rid of the blueberries, including 19 for ditching the blue pants altogether (although we can amend that to 18 for ditching the blue pants now that the Rams have beaten the Seahawks in their last two trips to Seattle wearing blue pants - but white jerseys - and ended Seattle's undefeated streak in their margarita puke green unis).

and

a mere 16 total for the proposition that "the 1970's were the best decade in fashion and I'm really pining for the Rams era where we could routinely watch Justin King read the name on the back of the WR's jersey as he ran into the end zone."

View: https://media.giphy.com/media/3XlEk2RxPS1m8/giphy.gif

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
So, final tally:

73 total for getting rid of the blueberries, including 19 for ditching the blue pants altogether (although we can amend that to 18 for ditching the blue pants now that the Rams have beaten the Seahawks in their last two trips to Seattle wearing blue pants - but white jerseys - and ended Seattle's undefeated streak in their margarita puke green unis).

and

a mere 16 total for the proposition that "the 1970's were the best decade in fashion and I'm really pining for the Rams era where we could routinely watch Justin King read the name on the back of the WR's jersey as he ran into the end zone."

View: https://media.giphy.com/media/3XlEk2RxPS1m8/giphy.gif

96TU0PF.gif

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Hate the all blues. Seem to be bad luck too!