Bleacher Report's 7 rd mock draft

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Interesting. Really like a couple picks/players and don’t know much about some of them.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
No defensive linemen makes no sense. I like Biadasz and Wilson, but I'd be really disappointed, if this was the draft.

8to12

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
I really like that Draft. My only dislike is Wonnum as an edge. I think there would be, or hope for there to be a more productive Edge player at that spot.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm not a fan of Logan Wilson, but Biadasz would be a home run.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Some of the same names wrt fit in Biadasz, Perrine, and Adenji but there are some guys in there that seem off in their draft spot.

Guys like Logan Wilson for example you don't need to take so early unless you're convinced he's not just a two down type. But I'm not sure he's more than that.

Also I really like Perine so maybe that's why I see him going a bit earlier than that but I'd be very happy with him there.

And Adenjii at 235? He's a project but man that seems late for him.