Black Friday

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
What are yall splurging on this year?

My local dispensary is selling 1/8ths for $15 off. I'm gonna spend some.

Pineapple Chunk it is for me!

JustMe

Rookie
Name
Just Me
What are yall splurging on this year?

My local dispensary is selling 1/8ths for $15 off. I'm gonna spend some.

Pineapple Chunk it is for me!
I am kind of a lightweight when it comes to strength, so I tend to trend on the 20% side. On the flipside, I like to smoke quite a bit so I end up blowing through an 1/8 in a few days.

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I am kind of a lightweight when it comes to strength, so I tend to trend on the 20% side. On the flipside, I like to smoke quite a bit so I end up blowing through an 1/8 in a few days.
This is a terrific strain. I think it's only 22%. Taste is great. Yea, this will last me about a week. But I also use a distillate vape. If I'm not allowed to post this pic, I'm sorry, don't ban me @Selassie I

Screenshot_20211123-111646_Chrome.jpg

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Nothing and it's gonna be awesome.
We refuse to fight crowds. I'll pay full price before I wait in long lines. Lol we go later in the day and get a couple new packs of sheets every year. Walmart sells Hotel sheets that are high thread count for about $35 for queen. They are pretty great for the price.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
We refuse to fight crowds. I'll pay full price before I wait in long lines. Lol we go later in the day and get a couple new packs of sheets every year. Walmart sells Hotel sheets that are high thread count for about $35 for queen. They are pretty great for the price.

I haven't done that in years, and the times I did do that I've been lucky I haven't had to deal with the morons. Lately I'm with you I go in the late afternoon and peacefully get what I need/want. I'll never forget getting a Samsung tablet at 3 pm on Black Friday. What an easy time that was lol.

This year I don't need/want anything so I'm finally free!

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Black Friday deals have actually been available for a few weeks already at many different places. You can purchase the items online too... without dealing with the mobs of crazies. I have never physically gone out shopping on Black Friday... that's a job for people who enjoy shopping. I fucking hate shopping... What I do instead is called buying. I already know what I'm purchasing before I ever go to a business to buy it. Some people love shopping... more power to em.

I did take advantage of a Black Friday deal already. Got a deal on an 85" Samsung QLED. Getting that bad boy installed next weekend in my party room with a serious sound system. It's gonna be hung up on the wall about 9 feet off the floor. There are some nice savings available right now on TVs. No shopping necessary.

Tano

Legend
Black Friday deals have actually been available for a few weeks already at many different places. You can purchase the items online too... without dealing with the mobs of crazies. I have never physically gone out shopping on Black Friday... that's a job for people who enjoy shopping. I fucking hate shopping... What I do instead is called buying. I already know what I'm purchasing before I ever go to a business to buy it. Some people love shopping... more power to em.

I did take advantage of a Black Friday deal already. Got a deal on an 85" Samsung QLED. Getting that bad boy installed next weekend in my party room with a serious sound system. It's gonna be hung up on the wall about 9 feet off the floor. There are some nice savings available right now on TVs. No shopping necessary.
You must have a huge room to hang a TV 9 feet off the floor

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
You must have a huge room to hang a TV 9 feet off the floor

It's gonna be up on the wall to the right of that Ram logo. That's a 9 foot billiard table just to give some size perspective.

Resized_20210719_181522.jpeg