Bishop Sycamore Scandal.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Honestly, it just gets worse the more you hear about it. The heads of the fake school were con-artists to the extreme (they bounced checks for hotels, didn't have proper equipment, one of the coaches had an active arrest warrant for domestic violence, assault, and disorderly conduct, etc., etc., and so forth), and kids are getting hurt because of it (including the quarterback of Bishop Sycamore in the game ESPN showed against IMG Academy). Makes me absolutely sick to my stomach.

ESPN needs to get raked over the coals for allowing this to happen because they didn't verify whether or not B.S. (fitting initials) was an accredited school (for clarification, they weren't; they were a former football camp that lied about damn near everything and sometimes had kids who were in JUCO). IMG Academy needs to seriously re-evaluate their priorities for playing B.S. again after a year, knowing that they weren't an accredited school. The people who made the fake school need to be in prison for a long time.

But most of all, I feel horrible for the players. They suffered a ton from this scandal, and it makes me absolutely sick and furious that this charade was allowed to go on.

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
In my own backyard. Pretty crazy story.