Binge worthy shows

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
From what I read he and the original producer I think it was are the two leading the project. Not sure he'll be a regular in it maybe he takes over the Dean Stockwell role?
Man I loved that show and hope this works out. Like you said, if Bakula takes on the Stockwell role it would be pretty cool although IIRC the series ended with Sam being stuck in like the 50's or something like that

*EDIT*
I suppose I should have read the link before posting lol
"Quantum Leap is leaping back to your screens, because of course it is. The much-loved 1990s sci-fi series starring Scot Bakula and the late Dean Stockwell is returning via NBC's streaming service Peacock, and will reportedly be a sequel rather than a reboot."
"Bakula is not thought to be involved, although the show will reportedly follow a team searching for his character. "

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Oh boy! I know what Im watching tonight.....
1642788117819.png

Q729

Legend
I was planning on starting up Season 4 of Ozark but I just started The Expanse and can't escape it now.

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Superman & Lois CW or HBO-Max. Worth it IMO

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
So True, I wouldn't dare hit shuffle and just watch without some investigation. So much of the content is B rated low production value filler with a nice teaser and tag. It is Hallmark/Lifetime quality crap. They then spend some money on some higher concept projects but often I am disappointed.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Did anyone make the mistake of taking the latest Netflix/Alyssa Milano project Brazen serious? WoW, what a low quality turd

Q729

Legend
Did anyone make the mistake of taking the latest Netflix/Alyssa Milano project Brazen serious? WoW, what a low quality turd
Never even heard of it. My algorithm or whatever they have now hasn't shoved that down my throat yet.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Not on Netflix (yet) but "Yellowjackets" on HBO was a complete pile of dog shit
Thought the premise was great, sort of a mix of Lord of the Flies meets Mean Girls.
Opening scene/episode was really intriguing.
Then 10 episodes and a season finale later?
Waiting....

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Not on Netflix (yet) but "Yellowjackets" on HBO was a complete pile of dog shit
Thought the premise was great, sort of a mix of Lord of the Flies meets Mean Girls.
Opening scene/episode was really intriguing.
Then 10 episodes and a season finale later?
Waiting....
Thanks for saving me, come this close to starting it on numerous occasions

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Pretty sure a few around here have suggested it so I started Eureka last night. A handful of episodes in and it's pretty entertaining.

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Is anyone watching The Righteous Gemstones on HBO?

It is freaking hilarious. If so, have you watched Season 2 Episode 4…”You’re a toilet baby”…funniest crap I have watched in a long time.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Is anyone watching The Righteous Gemstones on HBO?

It is freaking hilarious. If so, have you watched Season 2 Episode 4…”You’re a toilet baby”…funniest crap I have watched in a long time.
I watched the first series which I thought was really good. They are advertising the second series starting 3rd Feb I think it was. I’ll be tuning in. Danny McBride is superb. Loved Eastbound and Down and Vice Principals is very good as well. The bloke with the funny name in Righteous Gemstones and Vice Principals is also really good, Walton Goggins I think his name is.

Deac

Starter
Name
Sean
Just started Archive 81. Six shows in. Worth it so far.
Was good, kinda cliche, then about 4 episodes in, turned into one of my favorite new series, very original storline as it slowly unfolded further. Definite subtle Lovecraft flavors in it.

SWAdude

And don't call me Shirley
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
Was good, kinda cliche, then about 4 episodes in, turned into one of my favorite new series, very original storline as it slowly unfolded further. Definite subtle Lovecraft flavors in it.
Gonna start that now.

Really appreciate all the suggestions everyone!!!