Binge worthy shows

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Tano

Legend
Yeah it's really hard to understand her at times. I was kind of the same way in the beginning but she grows on you after a while. My wife loves her because she constantly tells people to "get to the fucking point".
It's not the understanding part - she hates having to hear that raspy voice.

I think she is prejudiced against voices

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I’m watching Daybreak on Netflix. Cheesy but funny apocalyptic show.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
Way late to the party on this one - but my wife and I started Homeland a week ago. It’s incredible so far.

if - like I did - you missed this one, circle back.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
Way late to the party on this one - but my wife and I started Homeland a week ago. It’s incredible so far.

if - like I did - you missed this one, circle back.
My brother was asking me about it and I started it got a few episodes in and dropped it. Might have to pick it back up.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
Finally started Queens Gambit and can't stop :D

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
Watching Locke & Key at the moment as I read the graphic novel -- it's ok.

Really enjoying the animated Castlevania.

Stranger Things was great. Looking forward to the next series.

Probably give this a watch too when it drops.

View: https://youtu.be/ANFYWpLEzzA

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Watching Locke & Key at the moment as I read the graphic novel -- it's ok.
I've watched it twice, my daughter loves it and we thought season 2 was coming out so we watched again, then realized we mis-read. Lol.

I'm currently watching "Startup", just finished season 1 of 3. I had thought it looked interesting on Crackle but never gave it a go. When it popped up on Netflix I gave it a run and am totally hooked. Really like it, kind of a mashup of Ozark/Breaking Bad/Halt and Catch Fire

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Panic on Prime is a very good show. It starts out one way then takes a turn. Every episode held my interest.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Started watching Manifest on Netflix. Interesting start. Watched the first two episodes. Has kept my interest so far. We'll see how the other episodes go.

RAMSinLA

Hall of Fame
We need another one of breaking bad quality, Ozark comes close and there is a new season coming soon.

Psycho_X

Legend
Binged the first season of Sweet Tooth this past week. It's a little cute... almost Disney cute at times but also pretty serious undertones that take a new meaning in this pandemic era that we are currently living in. But I really enjoyed it and was almost mad when the season ended because they leave it wide open with you wanting a lot of resolution which is a good thing... as long as they make a second season which is never a given with Netflix unfortunately. But has an engaging, intertwined story that starts to emerge as the season goes on.

View: https://youtu.be/9zG9RuJb3QU

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Binged the first season of Sweet Tooth this past week. It's a little cute... almost Disney cute at times but also pretty serious undertones that take a new meaning in this pandemic era that we are currently living in. But I really enjoyed it and was almost mad when the season ended because they leave it wide open with you wanting a lot of resolution which is a good thing... as long as they make a second season which is never a given with Netflix unfortunately. But has an engaging, intertwined story that starts to emerge as the season goes on.

View: https://youtu.be/9zG9RuJb3QU

I'm watching it now. I'm enjoying it.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
A little further in on Manifest. Seemed like they focused more on the drama than suspense in the early episodes. What people dealt with coming back 5 and a half years later when everyone thought they were dead. The changed lives.

But now its starting to get more intrigue and suspense as a government entity wants to do experiments on them. Experiments that include torture. Still a lot of drama from their new lives but more action now. I'm more than halfway through the first season. Its been keeping my interest so far.

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
If you are a zombie fan the second season of Black Summer was just released on Netflix and I have to say its pretty entertaining and looks great in 4k HDR.