Binge worthy shows

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Finally started this past weekend. I had watched the first three or four episodes a while ago but it is hard to get into at first. Very slow and confusing at beginning trying to figure out who the hell is part of what and where, etc. But am almost through season 3 now and freaking love it. Gonna have to go back and rewatch it after I catch up.

It is confusing for sure if you haven't read the books, as there are three storylines at the beginning that have no apparent relationship to one another until you get toward the end of the season. It was even a little bit that way for those of us who had read the books, as Avasarala didn't appear until the second book, and the first season covers about 3/4 of the first one.

That being said, they do a lot in the show to set things up for later, things that are anything but obvious at first. There is some shit that goes down in season 5 that can be traced back to an offhand remark Avasarala made early in the first season ... ;)

Psycho_X

Legend
It is confusing for sure if you haven't read the books, as there are three storylines at the beginning that have no apparent relationship to one another until you get toward the end of the season. It was even a little bit that way for those of us who had read the books, as Avasarala didn't appear until the second book, and the first season covers about 3/4 of the first one.

That being said, they do a lot in the show to set things up for later, things that are anything but obvious at first. There is some shit that goes down in season 5 that can be traced back to an offhand remark Avasarala made early in the first season ... ;)

Planning on getting the books and reading them now too. I got almost through three seasons and suddenly my wife watched a random episode and suddenly decided she wanted to watch it too after saying she didn't want to watch it. So had to start the whole damn series over again to watch with her lol. So I'm almost back to where I stopped finally. Definitely my favorite sci-fi show in quite a while.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Last year during the strictest lockdowns I binge watched the Marvel series. The Punisher, Daredevil, Jessica Jones, Iron Fist, Luke Cage and The Defenders.

The Punisher was straight up a guy's show. Lots of blood and violence. If anyone hasn't seen it I would recommend it. Daredevil surprised me. It was better than I expected. Jessica Jones was good too. The Defenders was ok. Iron Fist too. Luke Cage just didn't work as well for me. I did like the character and actor who played him. He was good in Jessica Jones and The Defenders.

The top 3 I would rate The Punisher as the best followed closely by Daredevil then Jessica Jones.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Planning on getting the books and reading them now too. I got almost through three seasons and suddenly my wife watched a random episode and suddenly decided she wanted to watch it too after saying she didn't want to watch it. So had to start the whole damn series over again to watch with her lol. So I'm almost back to where I stopped finally. Definitely my favorite sci-fi show in quite a while.

You won't be sorry if you read the books. There are some differences with the show (mostly in smaller details), but the overall story arc is pretty close between the two.

It's pretty much my favorite sci-fi show of all time.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
You won't be sorry if you read the books. There are some differences with the show (mostly in smaller details), but the overall story arc is pretty close between the two.

It's pretty much my favorite sci-fi show of all time.
I'm being lazy. Which show are we talking about?

Tano

Legend
I think I made it thru 3 seasons, just couldn't buy in. I know a lot of people really dig it though
Edit: I should give it another try
My wife gave up on it because she just couldn't take the raspy woman's voice anymore lol

Psycho_X

Legend
My wife gave up on it because she just couldn't take the raspy woman's voice anymore lol

Yeah it's really hard to understand her at times. I was kind of the same way in the beginning but she grows on you after a while. My wife loves her because she constantly tells people to "get to the fucking point".