Binge worthy shows

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Not really a show, and not on Netflix, but I didnt know where else to put this. Lol

Has anyone seen the 2 part bio on Tiger Woods? Mind blowing to say the least. While it doesnt paint him in a positive light, I have to say that I have more respect for him than ever. And at the same time I feel bad for him. Now had I read what I just wrote before watching, I'd have said, "Yeah being worth near a billion dollars makes up for a whole lot" but that is not how I felt after
Yeah, to quote Forest Gump, having money means just having one less thing to worry about. It doesn’t do anything for your quality of life if you were incapable of being happy beforehand. So many stories of lottery winners who made out even worse after winning.

Spicoli had it all figured out. He just needed a cool buzz and some tasty waves. Evidenced by how he just pissed his windfall away by hiring Van Halen to play his birthday party.

I realize those are two fictional characters, but the moral is still tight.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
Watching the Hardy Boys with the kids on Hulu. So far, pretty good. I was a big fan of the books as a kid.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
‘Humans’
On Amazon Prime. I loved it. I wish it wasn’t so short.

It’s a series about society with synthetic humans that can be purchased as housekeepers, nannies and even sex partners. A small group has been programmed to be conscious and learn. They are on the run. It has some very good story lines. I loved the ending. William Hurt is in it.

It has some real beauties in it too.

Gemma Chan does a fantastic job playing a robot/synth

Emily Berrington is hot.
7986FCAC-3831-427D-91F3-65FA82860952.jpeg

5FEBABC8-5B0E-4B42-9B59-1763CE6E22FA.jpeg

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
‘Humans’
On Amazon Prime. I loved it. I wish it wasn’t so short.

It’s a series about society with synthetic humans that can be purchased as housekeepers, nannies and even sex partners. A small group has been programmed to be conscious and learn. They are on the run. It has some very good story lines. I loved the ending. William Hurt is in it.

It has some real beauties in it too.

Gemma Chan does a fantastic job playing a robot/synth

Emily Berrington is hot.
View attachment 44493
View attachment 44491
Watched that on cable and loved it! Did they do more seasons on Prime?

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
Was first season good? I often think about watching it. And no, I’m not familiar with the comic book
Knowing nothing of the story or the games really I still enjoyed it a lot.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Was first season good? I often think about watching it. And no, I’m not familiar with the comic book
I liked it. It throws you off a little with the timeline. It starts in the present then goes back to the past then back to the present without really indicating it. But its an interesting story. Fans on IMDB gave it an 8.2. I'm sure that liking the genre is going to help.