Binge worthy shows

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Tano

Legend
I'm only on season 1, but I find Margo and Elliott to be the annoying ones. Their flamboyance doesn't seem to fit with the rest of the show. Elliott is like the guy from Animal House who acts rich and sophisticated. It's unoriginal and overdone IMO. Margo is an arrogant ass. The drinking and partying, and being so condescending just seems out of place to me.

Penny is alright, but his whole hatred for Quentin is a little stupid. I wish the characters were written better or that some of their traits were portrayed a little differently, but I really enjoy the story.
Well no spoiler just wait a little bit more and let me know how you feel about Margo and Elliott after season 3.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Not Netflix, but amazon prime. Just started watching the Sopranos...Yeah I know. 2000 n late...

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Not Netflix, but amazon prime. Just started watching the Sopranos...Yeah I know. 2000 n late...
I've watched it three times. Best show ever. Watching Deadwood for second time now. Another classic. Those never get old...

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Also not on Netflix but Amazon Prime has a new short series with Kate Beckinsale called Widow. Really enjoyed it.

nighttrain

Legend
Designated Survivor brought to you be Netflix, it's a darn fine show
train

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Not sure if anyone has mentioned the movie The Founder, but it is fantastic. It's about the founders of McDonald's Amazing cast. Great story. I loved it.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm only on season 1, but I find Margo and Elliott to be the annoying ones. Their flamboyance doesn't seem to fit with the rest of the show. Elliott is like the guy from Animal House who acts rich and sophisticated. It's unoriginal and overdone IMO. Margo is an arrogant ass. The drinking and partying, and being so condescending just seems out of place to me.

Penny is alright, but his whole hatred for Quentin is a little stupid. I wish the characters were written better or that some of their traits were portrayed a little differently, but I really enjoy the story.

Julia is obnoxious. I laugh at Quentin. He's such an awkward try-hard. I like Margo's bitchiness (what can I say, bitchy women turn me on), and Elliott is hilarious in how over the top he is.

norcalramfan

Starter
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Paramount Network’s “Yellowstone” with Kevin Costner is good. Modern day cowboys in Montana. One season so far, with nine episodes.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Well no spoiler just wait a little bit more and let me know how you feel about Margo and Elliott after season 3.

Okay, I finished season 3. I totally see why you are sick of Alice. She's so smart that she over thinks everything and is actually stupid. I really think the character is poorly played too. She's overdone if you know what I mean.

I still like Quentin. I like him even more than before. His character is wiser and more mature, which it should considering what he went through.

Margo? I like the way she has evolved, but hate her tone, and delivery. Unlike @jrry32 , I hate bitchy women.

Elliot..bravo. He's developed much more humility, and has become one of my favorite characters. He can really sing too. I loved the Pressure medley, and I am no Glee fan.

Penny is getting much better. His "I hate you" crap was stupid. People don't act like that, to that degree in my experience, even the people that hate me. (Yes there are a few)

Julia is one that I really like. She seems to have found her zone. She's much better as a loving character than a jealous desperate one.

Kady? Blah. I hate the tough ass city girl thing.

Storyline: Season 1 was good. The first half of season 2, was dumb. I almost quit watching. Then it got a bit better. I really liked season 3. The writers got smarter. I binged most of it. I didn't like some things at the end but overall it was good and Ill watch season 4 to see how it plays out. The story is interesting.

norcalramfan

Starter
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Whaaaa?

Season 1 is the gold standard. Season 3 held a candle. Season 2 was like a completely different show.
It grew on me. The second time I watched, a year or so later after the first time I watched, the absolute depth and breadth of political corruption hit home with me. The first time through, I agree, season one was better for me too. Current events make the second season the best for me now.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
It grew on me. The second time I watched, a year or so later after the first time I watched, the absolute depth and breadth of political corruption hit home with me. The first time through, I agree, season one was better for me too. Current events make the second season the best for me now.

Maybe I’ll give it another go. I just rewatched S1 and loved it again. I feel like I am mainlining the secrets of the universe.

Raptorman

Pro Bowler
Name
David
Sense 8 was good but they canceled it.

Narco's is fantastic.

Versailles is really good.

But my favorite is "The Crown". Gives me a great appreciation of the Queen.

Psycho_X

Legend
Okay, I finished season 3. I totally see why you are sick of Alice. She's so smart that she over thinks everything and is actually stupid. I really think the character is poorly played too. She's overdone if you know what I mean.

I still like Quentin. I like him even more than before. His character is wiser and more mature, which it should considering what he went through.

Margo? I like the way she has evolved, but hate her tone, and delivery. Unlike @jrry32 , I hate bitchy women.

Elliot..bravo. He's developed much more humility, and has become one of my favorite characters. He can really sing too. I loved the Pressure medley, and I am no Glee fan.

Penny is getting much better. His "I hate you" crap was stupid. People don't act like that, to that degree in my experience, even the people that hate me. (Yes there are a few)

Julia is one that I really like. She seems to have found her zone. She's much better as a loving character than a jealous desperate one.

Kady? Blah. I hate the tough ass city girl thing.

Storyline: Season 1 was good. The first half of season 2, was dumb. I almost quit watching. Then it got a bit better. I really liked season 3. The writers got smarter. I binged most of it. I didn't like some things at the end but overall it was good and Ill watch season 4 to see how it plays out. The story is interesting.

I like Quentin some episodes and others I don't. The season 3 episode "A Life in the Day" was such a great episode for him and Elliot. I didn't like Elliot and Penny very much either at the beginning and now they are both my favorite characters. Margo I just like cause she's got a sailors mouth lol. But they need to do something different with her. She's pissed and miserable too much now.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Season 2 is my favorite.
See season 2 bored the hell out of me but season 1 might be the best season of a show ever for me. I couldn't stop watching it and was anxious for the next episode to see what would happen next.