Binge worthy shows

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Do you have Amazon Prime? I highly recommend "Bosch"
Over the years it seemed to me we had similar tastes in shows, (must be a Jersey thing). I think Bosch is the best out there
I do have Amazon... I'll give it a shot! Thanks... hope the holidays were/are good to you!

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Kavanaugh QC - great for binge watching

The Romanoff’s is an excellent show - took down 8 episodes at once

Boardwalk Empire - had never seen it - got through 4 seasons during a recent illness

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Just finished season one of a British show on NETFLIX called "Bodyguard." Which in euro fashion is very short, and starts kind of slow. But the plot is sinister/shadowy and builds very well, and the acting is excellent.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I've been watching "Designated Survivor" and it's excellent. Keifer Sutherland is the lead and he is doing the best job of acting I have ever seen him do.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Bout to watch Season 2 of WestWorld.

Damn that first season was amazing...

Yeah season one of WW was mind blowing with the twists and the way the story was presented. Brilliantly done. Still haven't watched season two, trying to hold off plus I am worried how the F they follow up a first season like that.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Marvel's Iron Fist season 2

Season 1 was kind of a yawner , but they totally stepped up their game for season

Interesting. I thought season 1 was very comic bookish. I watched the whole thing but some of the characters were corny and the a thing lacked. Sigourney Weaver needs to retire. The lady that played Madam Gao is too, something. Maybe it's dramatic, limited? I didn't like her. She wasn't credible IMO.

Coen Brothers have a new six part western series coming up here on Netflix

Comes out in November

I loved the opening act. Buster Scruggs was fantastic. Pan Shot was pretty good. But, most of the rest of it was so totally different and a little dark, and somewhat boring.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Do you have Amazon Prime? I highly recommend "Bosch"
Over the years it seemed to me we had similar tastes in shows, (must be a Jersey thing). I think Bosch is the best out there
Watched first two episodes last night.

Acting seems forced but the storyline is engaging.

Probably just need to warm up to the characters.

Being shot in 4K is a nice +!

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I may check out WestWorld, it seems worth a try. Same with Buster Skruggs.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Watched first two episodes last night.

Acting seems forced but the storyline is engaging.

Probably just need to warm up to the characters.

Being shot in 4K is a nice +!
It is based on novels, so I think they do try to cover quite a bit early

Kevin

Pro Bowler
My daughter and I watched a couple episodes of Black Mirror on Netflix over Christmas. Well written and acted, dark stuff.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
There's a new Narcos...

Narcos Mexico

Hard not to binge watch all episodes.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
There's a new Narcos...

Narcos Mexico

Hard not to binge watch all episodes.

I may take a look at that one, the original about Colombian drug lords was very good. In fact the guy (don't know who he is) that played Pablo Escobar should have won an award for his acting.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I may take a look at that one, the original about Colombian drug lords was very good. In fact the guy (don't know who he is) that played Pablo Escobar should have won an award for his acting.

This one actually bleeds over into Columbia for several scenes and the same actors from the Columbia one are used... including Pablo!!!

Petrowsky

Rookie
Name
Petrowsky
I may check out WestWorld, it seems worth a try. Same with Buster Skruggs.
Maybe it’s just me, but I didn’t like Westworld. The first season was decent. The second season was terrible in my opinion. Maybe it can get back on track, but I think this is the type of show that can’t go past a few seasons.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Maybe it’s just me, but I didn’t like Westworld. The first season was decent. The second season was terrible in my opinion. Maybe it can get back on track, but I think this is the type of show that can’t go past a few seasons.
First season was good, (i had issues with it as I was a huge fan of the movie from the 70’s) and was helped with a lot of gratuitous nudity.
I agree that I didn’t like the 2nd season either.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I loved the opening act. Buster Scruggs was fantastic. Pan Shot was pretty good. But, most of the rest of it was so totally different and a little dark, and somewhat boring.

This.

btw - if anyone has not binged all 3 seasons of Fargo - get on it.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Just got done watching Frontier—it was amazing

JonRam99

Hall of Fame
Name
Jonathan
If you like super tense police dramas: "Line of Duty". Produced by Brits / Irish, with incredible acting.
& surely you guys have seen the BBC produced "Sherlock", with Benedict Cumberbatch, if not, start streaming!
"Stranger Things" is a great watch, if only for the 80's flashbacks you'll have looking at the posters & decor on the kid's walls, very authentic. Super quirky sci-fi series.
"Humans" is another great Brit binger, a near-future "what-if" world of androids. VERY well acted.
Last but not least: "The Killing". Amercian produced detective drama, but very well acted. You will NOT be able to put the remote down.